Ace Attorney Online - Opening to the world!

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Ace Attorney Online - Opening to the world!

Post by Unas »

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am proud to announce today the birth of an English version of Ace Attorney Online. The interface is now fully translated, as well as the how-to which explains to you the basics of trial creation.

The meaning of this birth is simple : from now on, almost every Ace Attorney fan on the planet will be able to easily create and share his own trials with others, and this without downloading software of any kind !

The only prerequisites are :
- Using Mozilla Firefox or any other Gecko-based browser such as Netscape, Epiphany... (Support for Opera and Safari are planned in the future)
- Agreeing to the rules
- Having a fertile imagination !

If you have no objection against these, don't hesitate to come and create your first trial !
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
AkistellDeCoir

Re: Ace Attorney Online - Opening to the world !

Post by AkistellDeCoir »

Yay for the awesomeness that is Ace Attorney Online! :D

<Stares at the "Software" thing> Software...? Like...a Case-Maker, or a Translator? xD
Unas
Admin / Site programmer

Post by Unas »

Thanks for the compliment :wink:

Well, most case makers I had seen before were softwares you needed to download (.exe files in general, and only available for Windows).
What I mean here is that you don't have to download a thing, thus you can work on your trials anywhere (on a friend's computer, in a cybercafe...) even if you cannot install anything :D
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
AkistellDeCoir

Post by AkistellDeCoir »

Zomg yeyfortheJavastuff! :D

Assuming you remember your password and username to your Friend's house and accidentally don't save it into their computer.

That... would suck xD
Unas
Admin / Site programmer

Post by Unas »

What you do with your password is none of my business :P
ImageImageImage