Minor update: Improved usability in the CR panel

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Minor update: Improved usability in the CR panel

Post by Unas »

Update of the Cross-examination creator in the editor.

If I remember well, it was okappa who told me a while ago that clicking "confirm" for every CE text after editing was annoying. Since then, I've been working slowly but surely on a new CE interface that'd avoid that problem.

As you can see, the new interface replaces the old message block and the modification line by an overview line and the edit field. Rather the opposite :mrgreen:
The Testimony overview line allow you to :
  • View all sentences from the testimony
  • Add a new sentence at the end of the testimony
  • Open a sentence and its pressing conversation in the edit field, by clicking on it.
In the edit field, you can manipulate all texts as normal ones : no need to confirm the whole message after editing it.
Also, readability is better since the conversation is completely displayed (merged texts; character, etc.), whereas before only the text itself was displayed :-)

Note that there are arrows on the left and right side of the opened sentence : they allow you to quickly jump to the previous or next statement :D
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )