Minor update: New music tracks

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Minor update: New music tracks

Post by Unas »

Time for another update, and guess what ?
For once it didn't involve me programming anything ^^

I'm glad to announce that two talented remixers have authorised me to feature their tracks on this website. Therefore, two new albums are available in the editor :
  • Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project, Enter The Jaws Theme's album available on Court-records. This project aims to remix almost all tracks from the game, and as you can see most of the AA1 OST has already been done. This album should be quite frequently updated.
    Because of the large number of tracks this album features, I created a category in the tracklist only for it. :D
  • Phoenix Wright Majestic Remix, Godo's album. Godo is a member from the French Phoenix Wright forum (AAOnline's affiliate) who remixed 6 tracks from the first game. This album is considered as over : Godo doesn't plan on adding new tracks in the future. But since these tracks were really good, I wanted to have them here ^^
    Since there are not so many tracks, I put this album in a new "Remixes" category that will probably contain more in the future.
In fact, it already contains more : I added another wonderful remix from OcReMix : This Feeling.

I hope you'll all enjoy this update :D

By the way, I just added a Credits page to the site here. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )