Development news: Editor preview and usability testing

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
BricksterAceAttorney
Spoken languages: English

Re: Development news: Editor preview and usability testing

Post by BricksterAceAttorney »

When I said names, I meant the current names of all the sprites, with confusing titles which makes beta testing (at least as far as making evidence) almost impossible, since they're in French, but I think that's going to be fixed anyway. Although, I wasn't able to access "settings" "audio" "places" or press "save" or "playtest". But I was able to play around with making characters - I like the more realistic approach with the space - and the storyboarding might take a small bit of getting used to since a scrollbar keeps appearing underneath "accept" when I'm selecting characters, thus making it difficult to press "accept".
Desperately looking for collaborators and people who have spriting abilities and talent!
Spoiler : TURNABOUT BRICKS :
Meph

Post by Meph »

Yes, the profile names haven't been localised, yet. :)

As for the buttons at the top that don't work, Unas hasn't specifically started working on them yet, but more of them will be working in the coming months. ;)
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Well, you know, most of these points you mention are in the first post of this topic, in the "Please don't complain about the following things" section :mrgreen:
Thanks for the feedback though.

What "Accept" are you talking about ? I can't see any scrollbar problem on my end.
(I don't think I even used the work "accept" in the localisation, I rather use "Confirm", but anyway :-) )
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
BricksterAceAttorney

Post by BricksterAceAttorney »

oh really? oops...guess I overlooked the "please don't compain" bit...And yes, I did mean "confirm", but I didn't want to get stuck in the loop of escaping it...uh..now I feel silly...
Desperately looking for collaborators and people who have spriting abilities and talent!
Spoiler : TURNABOUT BRICKS :
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

No worries ;-)
Though if you can tell me more precisely what your trouble with the Confirm button is, it would help. Do you have a screenshot where I could see the annoying scrollbar you're talking about ? :-)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )