Community news: Help bring about The Bright Age of the Law !

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Community news: Help bring about The Bright Age of the Law !

Post by Unas »

Community news
Help bring about The Bright Age of the Law !

As you now all know, from April to July AAO is running a Bright Age of the Law event to prepare for the final release of AAO V6. This includes the three big competitions along with some other efforts to make V6 better and better.
There are three bits of news I want to share with you today.
  • First, we currently have 7 declared entrants for the English case competition, but I know there is potential for a lot more in this community.
    The deadline is closing in, but there is still a fair bit of time left, so don't hesitate and enter now, and tell your friends about it !
    I'd also like to highlight that veteran case author and previous competition winner Ferdielance is searching for a partner in order to enter the competition. Please have a look at his request, and contact him if you can help !
  • Over the next few months, AAO will also launch an effort to improve the quality of the soundtracks. If you know a little bit about audio editing (mainly slicing and encoding - nothing very complex) and have some time on your hands, please volunteer : we need many hands to bring that in a reasonable amount of time !
  • At last, let's mention the effort launched by AAO member Enthalpy to help find and fix bugs in V6 before release, the Glitch Hunt.
    Please participate - I will closely check Enthalpy's reports and improve V6 accordingly.

More than ever, your help is needed to make The Bright Age of the Law and the V6 launch a success.
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )