Ringtones and sounds

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Pechu317
Spoken languages: English

Ringtones and sounds

Post by Pechu317 »

I have been trying and trying to get a link for a sound file of phoenix's ringtone, and I cant get one to work. If anyone can give me a working link, i would really appreciate it! Also, just to make things easier, would it be possible to add in a feature where you can upload a .mp3 file into the sound or music editor? I don't know how hard that would be to code in or what problems it may cause, but it's just a suggestion. :phoenix:
plz give some internets
ThePaSch
Spoken languages: English, German (native)

Re: Ringtones and sounds

Post by ThePaSch »

We won't be adding the ability to upload files to AAO - sounds or otherwise - as that would require us to host those files on the AAO server. This is not feasible for many reasons. There are plenty of external services that allow you to host MP3 files; check out this tutorial for one example.

As for the ringtone, that track is actually part of the default resource set that is hosted on AAO, so there's no need to upload it anywhere else! You can find it in the music dropdown under Ace Attorney 2 > 11 - Ringtone (Phoenix Wright).
Pechu317
Spoken languages: English

Re: Ringtones and sounds

Post by Pechu317 »

THANK U SO MUCH
plz give some internets