Displayed name stops showing up

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

jacobisbatman
Spoken languages: English

Displayed name stops showing up

Post by jacobisbatman »

Hi I am currently creating my first case and have just started the courtroom scene. I have the judge bang his gavel and then say 'court is now in session', however after the gavel banging frame the characters displayed name in the blue box stops showing up for the judge or any character that appears after that. All displayed names before the gavel banging are fine so i know that the issue is somehow caused by this frame, however due to the nature of trials in AA the gavel is kind of a necessity i can't just get rid of for convenience sake

Anyone else had thos problem and/or know how to fix it???
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Displayed name stops showing up

Post by Enthalpy »

Your trial seems just fine, in both the editor and the player. If restarting doesn't fix the problem, I'll need your user agent string.

I also recommend you read this tutorial.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
jacobisbatman

Post by jacobisbatman »

Okay thanks! its all sorted now. Also thanks for the guide, I'll bear all that in mind. Hope my dialogue wasn't too cringy for you. Also didn't expect such a speedy response. Nice to find a well moderated website for a change
jacobisbatman

Post by jacobisbatman »

The issue has occurred again, this time when using a frame for Franziska's whip. It seems that, whenever I have a frame where there is no text, all subsequent text boxes don't have the name displayed. Is there a setting or something I'm missing??