Courtroom Switch Pickle [E], [P]

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Chimp
Spoken languages: English, most of Spanish

Courtroom Switch Pickle [E], [P]

Post by Chimp »

Hi, I'm a new member and joined a few days ago, and I'm currently working on a new trial. However, when I play other people's trials, or when I work on mine and playtest it, the courtroom schematic is crazy. Basically, if I want a prosecutor sprite on its bench, it ends up on the defense's bench, or witnesses do, and so forth. What is this problem and how do I prevent it? I use the operating system Chrome OS, using Google Crome as my browsing system. Thank you!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Courtroom Switch Pickle [E], [P]

Post by Enthalpy »

Did you look at this topic? If what you're seeing looks like this, it's a known bug, and one I'm looking into.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Chimp
Spoken languages: English, most of Spanish

Re: Courtroom Switch Pickle [E], [P]

Post by Chimp »

I have not seen that thread before, but thank you for referring me to it! It looks exactly like that first pic, and also, when I try to fix the problem by going to the screen editor, the position of the screen instantly changes, so instead of a scene with Phoenix on the defense bench, I see no sprite on a bench, with the background showing the full courtroom. I've tried right and left aligning the backgrounds, but it doesn't seem to really work.... I can show you my work so far. Once the courtroom scene happens, look through the text and you'll see it.

Here's the link: aceattorney.sparklin.org/player.php?trial_id=77626&debug