Trial ends early for no apparent reason!

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

ClaudiaMelodia
Spoken languages: English

Trial ends early for no apparent reason!

Post by ClaudiaMelodia »

I need help guys! I'm working on a trial (which I'm quite proud of) and it randomly ends at a certain point! I tried deleting the peculiar frame it ends on, and even attempted a "proceed to a different frame" action to end the glitch... but to no avail!

Also... Are there still peeps on this website?
TheDoctor

Re: Trial ends early for no apparent reason!

Post by TheDoctor »

Did you save the trial before playtesting? As I recall, there's been a glitch regarding playtesting not updating the game length unless you save first.
Image Image Image
ClaudiaMelodia

Post by ClaudiaMelodia »

TheDoctor wrote:Did you save the trial before playtesting? As I recall, there's been a glitch regarding playtesting not updating the game length unless you save first.
Thanks for the suggestion and the help! Actually, it turns out I was able to solve the problem. I think it was caused by loading a personal save I had on the playtest. For some reason when I avoid doing that (and use the debugger to go to the specific save point instead) the problem doesn't occur. Still, I appreciate your response! I suppose I shouldn't have been so quick to jump to the forums. :april:
TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor »

Ah, yes. That's another bug. Loading save files from previous versions of a trial can cause the trial to break like that.
Image Image Image