[E]Can't set character base for one of characters

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Gamer2002

[E]Can't set character base for one of characters

Post by Gamer2002 »

For some reason, Oldbag's profile in Turnabout Siblings Part 2 has no photo and I can't even change character base for her. I can make a different character with Oldbag's base, but I guess I should report a bug. If it gets fixed I won't have to bother with changing frames where here old profile is used ;p

http://aaonline.fr/editor.php?trial_id=50404
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [E]Can't set character base for one of characters

Post by Enthalpy »

This isn't a bug. For some reason, you have Oldbag's profile set to be an external image... that linked to Oldbag's icon on the old server. Now that we changed servers, that link is invalid.

Just use the default icon, rather than an external icon.

Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

Yeah, that was it ;o

I guess this happened during v6 conversion. Oldbag was the only character to use default profile (Payne's default is AJ one, and Judge was added after conversion), so maybe early days of v6 were weird.

Anyway, thanks for help.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Happy to help!

Anybody with the same problem should try the fix I mentioned above. If that doesn't work, start a new topic.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson