[E] Sprite Select Cutoff

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

dylanm6061
Spoken languages: English

[E] Sprite Select Cutoff

Post by dylanm6061 »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XVgope ... sp=sharing

So, when I try to select a character sprite, the dropdown won't extend outside of the box. However, if I click outside of the box in areas where sprites would generally be, I can still select the sprite. However, because not all of the sprite select is visible, I'm left blindly guessing which sprites are where. I've tried saving and exiting the editor, using a different browser (the issue has occurred with both Chrome and Safari), and adjusting the zoom size, none of which worked.

I tried to attach an image, but it told me "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached", so I provided a sharable google drive link instead.
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Re: [E] Sprite Select Cutoff

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

For best results, you should use Firefox with AAO.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

The scrollbar is located where the picture says it should be, just... translated up for some reason that is not super clear to me.

I'll give this a closer look on Saturday.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Some things on my end mean I haven't taken a look at this yet. That'll have to wait until tomorrow.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson