Issue with Godo - Majestic - 3 - Examination - Moderate

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

tom117z
Spoken languages: English

Issue with Godo - Majestic - 3 - Examination - Moderate

Post by tom117z »

User Agent String:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
What happened?: Godo - Majestic - 3 - Examination - Moderate doesn't seem to loop on any of the trials I've made in the past, and it's the only one that does this.
What did you expect to happen?: The music to play.
Can you reproduce the problem?: Yes, just play any scene with that specific track playing.
What did you do before the problem showed up?: I hadn't touched those trials in ages, I was watching a YouTube video of it when I noticed the bug had started to occur. The link below will show the exact time in the video where one such loop failure occurred:
https://youtu.be/2b0WhFQmFoc?t=261
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Issue with Godo - Majestic - 3 - Examination - Moderate

Post by Enthalpy »

Can you give me a link to a trial with this bug?

I tried using this music in one of my own trials, and it's working perfectly fine.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
tom117z

Post by tom117z »

Enthalpy wrote:Can you give me a link to a trial with this bug?

I tried using this music in one of my own trials, and it's working perfectly fine.
Here is the trial, the music is first used on frame 677: http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=93347

The music works fine until it's meant to loop and restart, at which point it just doesn't.
tom117z

Post by tom117z »

Actually, I think it's an issue related directly with Chrome. I just tried the track on explorer and it worked fine.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

A music track not working, but only on a specific browser? That sounds like a cache problem to me.

Have you tried cache clearing?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson