Case Assistance Request Topic

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Quercus Yew
Spoken languages: English, French, Italian

Re: Case Assistance Request Topic

Post by Quercus Yew »

Hey all, I'm in need of writers as well as testers, while I do have an idea of the plot of this case, my abilities in conveying said story are frankly lacking and leave much to be desired. PM or reply to me if possible, should you be interested, thanks!
Some things never change, I guess.
Maciek
Spoken languages: Polish

Post by Maciek »

i don't know if this post is still active but here is the thing
i want some collaborators and i know i have done some bad cases but thats why i want collaborators to help and like learn from them or something so if anyone wants to help me then pm me
The worse and failed but the most active and inspired creator on this site
256 Pi
Spoken languages: English

Post by 256 Pi »

Alright then. I've never done this before, but I think it's about time I tried it.

So, for quite some time I've been working on remaking the second case of my Maya Fey: Spiritual Successor series (i.e. since 2015-16-ish? A really long time) and at long last I have finally reached the point in my working on the case where it's practically ready for release. But this time, I think I ought to have at least one betatester look it over before it's ready to go out, basically to make sure that there aren't any big plotholes I might've missed (or bugs, of course, while I've tested the case myself more than a few times and I don't think there's anything major to be fixed, the possibility of me missing something is still absolutely there, especially since there's a whole investigation part that's rather non-linear). Suggestions for alternate present options or that kind of thing are also welcome.

Please PM me if you're interested, though preferrably I'd like someone who's more experienced on the site to look over it (since again this is my first time doing this beta-testing thing and I'm not actually familiar with the process).
Link to the forum thread for this series is in my signature (so you can play Case 1 if need be).
Exedeb
Spoken languages: Italian, English

Post by Exedeb »

Hi. I'll make this as quick as possible:

I have this fangame, called Ace Prosecutor Zero.
I've already released the case in both English and Italian.
However, since English isn't in the main language, we had struggles with the translation.
We'd like to ask to a native English speaker to help us improving the scripts.

Please let me know with a Private Message or via Twitter (@iKiwed).
Thank you.
Gizmological

Post by Gizmological »

Hey, haven't been on here in a while.

I've been working on a new case called A Game of Turnabouts which, despite what the name might suggest, is not a Game of Thrones crossover. It's more my attempt at making investigation scenes that are a lot less linear. Anyways, if anyone is interested in doing a bit of playtesting, looking for any bugs, grammatical or graphical flaws, and just general thoughts, then let me know. The case contains some SoJ spoilers but that's about it.

Cheers.
Doechano

Post by Doechano »

A few weeks ago I started working on a project that takes place in the distant future of 2038 with a dystopian setting.

I need somebody to help me make the sprites, I'm semi-decent but not really that good, to be honest. I have another user drawing artwork for the game so you could use those images as a reference.

Here is the completed case art:
Spoiler : :
If you are willing to help out, here are the links associated with the project:

http://www.aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12653

https://www.forums.court-records.net/vi ... 5#p1443285

You can also contact me by email at rebirth.aster@gmail.com.
keyz05

Post by keyz05 »

I'M BACK!

Since the failure of Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney, I decided to set my mind on a case that dives deep into the past lore of the Ace Attorney games. My case is called "The Interrogated Turnabout". It's set after SoJ and guess what? Apollo comes back to the office! As Wright's assistant, they both connect the truth for the most impressive trial ever imagined.

For your information, please contact me via phone number: 469-531-8678
Or my E-Mail: keyaaghaei@gmail.com

Thanks! Peace out.
letterman
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by letterman »

Beta-testers wanted!

Hi everyone! I have just completed my first AAO case and am looking for people who would be willing to beta-test it before I release it to the general public. Would anyone be interested? If so, PM me.

Thanks guys! :D

Letterman
"There is no sin except stupidity" - Oscar Wilde
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

A request for those of you who are stuck at home without much to do.

I waited way too long to start working on my case competition entry in earnest. Given the idiosyncracies of my workflow, I'm looking for a testers who would be willing to look over my (very rough) case before I send it to the judge. The case will be mostly written by the time you get it, but due to the idiosyncracies of my editing, I'll give you frames to look over in stages, about 300 daily starting tomorrow evening. The rest won't be ready to review just yet.

Same-day responses encouraged! Reply here or send me a PM if you're interested.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Psychii

Post by Psychii »

Hey, this is my first time using this thread for help and feedback. Hope my efforts are fruitful! :larry:

In any case, right now I'm working on a series called Shadow Chaotix. Basically it's a mix of the Ace Attorney gameplay with the story of Sonic the Hedgehog. The plot revolves around uncovering the past of Shadow the Hedgehog.
The series also has a unique progression system where depending on the player's choices the circumstances of the next case will be almost completely different. (Ex. the second case in the series will be Shadow Chaotix Pt. 2 (Hero) and Pt. 2 (Dark) respectively.).

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in Beta Testing the soon to be "finished" second part or giving me a review of the first part. Here's a link to that first part.

http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=109689

Don't hesitate to PM me if either interests you, Thanks! :D
TheRealAthena

Yes, it's a dating sim. No I'm not joking

Post by TheRealAthena »

Hi, I'm new to this particular site, and I'd like for someone to take a look at the first installment in my dating sim series. I'd like a collaborator, but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to just beta test it.
I wanted to make a cute dating sim series that each focus on a single character (like Phoenix, Miles, Apollo, etc...), and my first game focuses on Phoenix.

If you don't mind it not being the typical trial or case, then I'd appreciate the help!

-TheRealAthena
-TheRealAthena

Rookie Case Maker

Coming Soon: Phoenix Wright: Love Attorney
TheRealAthena

Beta-testers Needed!

Post by TheRealAthena »

Hey,

So I finished the introduction chapter of my dating sim Phoenix Wright: Love Attorney and I need some beta-testers to run through it before I release it.
If you're interested, please let me know!
-TheRealAthena

Rookie Case Maker

Coming Soon: Phoenix Wright: Love Attorney
KritsMagnavox
Spoken languages: English, Mandarin

Post by KritsMagnavox »

'ello all.

I just finished part 1 of my first case ever. It takes place years after the events of the mainline games in a war-torn near-future with around 970 frames so far, so it ain't all that long.
Shoot me a pm if you're interested in playtesting to seek out bugs and spelling errors. I'm eager to show off. :pearlhappy:
yeah
cloud8

Post by cloud8 »

I need help in making art for my trial called
"a turnabout full of fireworks"
and i could need a collaborator or two for ideas and longer conversations or sprites.
DM me on Discord or here.
Discord: Wheponcloud8002#8871 :random:
theimortal1974

Post by theimortal1974 »

Exedeb wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:59 pm Hi. I'll make this as quick as possible:

I have this fangame, called Ace Prosecutor Zero.
I've already released the case in both English and Italian.
However, since English isn't in the main language, we had struggles with the translation.
We'd like to ask to a native English speaker to help us improving the scripts.

Please let me know with a Private Message or via Twitter (@iKiwed).
Thank you.
i just found out about this game and played the opening up until the "real opening statement". this case is amazing looking. full motion video like opening movie. how did you get the gavel slamming animation to look like a real live action gavel slam? it reminds me like a rotoscoped version of a live action scene ( aka like scanner darkly movie) i haven't seen a fan game with a menu and a case selection screen like in the official games. i look forward to seeing the rest of the game.