Case Assistance Request Topic

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Gamer2002

Re: Case Assistance Request Topic

Post by Gamer2002 »

Legal double post.

I finished 2nd and last part of my competition entry. I have one playtester/proofreader helping me, but I don't know if he will have time to go through everything on his own. So once again, I'm asking for help.
Matthewyeah1133
Spoken languages: English

Post by Matthewyeah1133 »

I can help! I'm a newbie, but I can help in any way that you need.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

For context, I assume you're offering to join a collaboration?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Reminder: Art requests go in the requests topic in the art forum.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
AlanBernard

Post by AlanBernard »

I currently need help with adding the sprites for Kristoph/Phoenix/Miles/Judge to my case, the Grizzly Turnabout, as my partner, ThePortalNinja who was set to help me out can't run the website due to his slow computer and as a result, can't add the sprites. I don't need any custom sprites made, but I need someone who can help me out with adding the sprites to the remaining frames. As of now, the text for the storyboard, alongside all of the actions (losing health, redirections) have been completed. If you can help me out in the final stretch of the part or need further clarification, please PM me.
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

I have gotten enough! Thank you for applying.
Spoiler : :
I am looking for betatesters to test my newest case "A Batty Turnabout".
A segment of it was an entry in and the winner of the "I Want to Believe" AAO competition.

It's my second actual case, and it's trial-only.
Synopsys:
Follow Athena as she has been dropped in her latest case, and a mysterious one at that!
Vampires and all sorts of supernatural creatures seem to come to the forefront in this story, leaving Athena to fend for herself when her boss phones in claiming he won't make it to the trial. Thankfully, her ally the Chief Prosecutor will be there to help... right?
Please reply or PM me if you're interested in betatesting. The trial is complete minus a couple of failure conversations.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
AnimeHeartBeatGirl28

Case Assistance Request Topic

Post by AnimeHeartBeatGirl28 »

I'm new to this site, could someone colab with my Yugioh/Phoenix Wright fan case please ? Also I would like some help with adding things to the court record. Any taker ?
OrderOfTheNick
Spoken languages: English,Hungarian

Post by OrderOfTheNick »

I need beta testers for my case, Turnabout in the Two Towers - the winner of the Method in the Madness competition. If you're interested, please PM me. It'd be a great help!

If you have never heard of this case, you can read Gizmological's short, spoiler-free review of the case.
I made Turnabout in the Two Towers, the winner of the Method in the Madness case competition.
AnimeHeartBeatGirl28

Post by AnimeHeartBeatGirl28 »

I'd like to request a collaborator, and beta tester for a case idea

I have some basic ideas down, but I need help with planning, story development, and contradiction design. I can handle the scripting for the most part, I just need some help with the extra details.

Non-Spoiler Characters:

Defense Attorney - Phoenix Wright
Co-Council - Maya Fey
Defendant - My OC Alyssa
Prosecutor - Godot

Victim - Atem (5,000 year old Pharaoh from Ancient Egypt)
Witness - Tea Gardener
Perpetrator - Marik's Dark Half
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Post by Super legenda »

I need a beta tester for my first case called "Becoming Ashes" I already publish the first part (Investigation), and i want help with the trial in question of the length and the difficult.
Ace Attorney Guy

Post by Ace Attorney Guy »

Hey there, I'm a new writer. I'm currently writing my first case that's part of a series of 3 games. I'm looking for a beta-tester. The case is almost complete. If anyone wants to help just contact me in private.
Thanks for reading.

Ace Attoreny Guy :larry:
Gizmological

Post by Gizmological »

Satisfied with the level of feedback I've had.
Case should be out soon.
Could use a playtester or two for Beyond the Shadows case 3, A Turnabout of Chance. Doesn't really require you to have played the first two parts, a couple of references might be lost on you if you haven't seen part 2 but the case includes a quick recap at the start to bring you up to speed on the most important bits.

It's 2 investigations and 2 trial sections, and totals around 6000 (including present and press conversations) frames.

Send me a PM if you're interested.
Last edited by Gizmological on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvie-chan

Post by Sylvie-chan »

Hello to anyone out there,

I could use some help on my "Turnabout Arrival" (working title) cases. Just the basics: intro, evidence types, etc. Thanks.

--Sylvie-chan
~Sylvie-chan
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Could you clarify on what help you need? That you mentioned "evidence types" makes it sound like you have specific questions. If you do, you can post in Help and Support. If you don't, please clarify what you need help with.
Sylvie-chan

Post by Sylvie-chan »

Oh, right. I just need a good intro for the case, and some help on the trial portion (currently named "Turnabout Arrival - Trial, Day 1"). Sorry for not being clear.
~Sylvie-chan