Case Assistance Request Topic

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Southern Corn
Spoken languages: English, Bad Jokes

Re: Case Assistance Request Topic

Post by Southern Corn »

Alright, thanks! :D I'll PM you when the case is done.

(No, there aren't any spoilers to Turnabout Time Traveller, just that the case takes place after it.)
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

I'm looking for betatesters for my competition entry for this month, which means the deadline is the 30th.

The case is about a poker-faced protagonist and his girlfriend, as he ruthlessly defends himself in court. There is more to this, of course, but my entry will probably end up just being a Part 1, so I have about a bit more than half the case done and playtested. If you're interested, just reply or PM me!
It is incomplete, though. I'll also provide a walkthrough of what is available. There's a fair bit of miss-able content that, consequently, is where the bugs fester.
Spoiler : Screenshots :
ImageImage
ImageImage
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

So I posted a thread on reddit about Turnabout Trickery and one person said that, despite it being proofread recently, it's still full of typos everywhere.

So, I'm requesting help of another proofreader to clean up my soon-to-be-featured trial before I call upon BP's judgment :P
Abzolute Chaoz
Spoken languages: English, Romanian

Post by Abzolute Chaoz »

Hey, ya'll. I'm kinda new to case-making and I have an idea I want to expand on. Can someone help me with it? I'll be needing some sprites, mostly.
drvonkitty
Spoken languages: English

Post by drvonkitty »

Abzolute Chaoz wrote:Hey, ya'll. I'm kinda new to case-making and I have an idea I want to expand on. Can someone help me with it? I'll be needing some sprites, mostly.
Shoot me a message, I can help you get started.

Gizmological

Post by Gizmological »

Looking for one or two people to playtest the finale for BTS. Playing the previous parts isn't really necessary, but obviously you might be a bit lost story-wise if you haven't. I've done my best to recap everything that's happened in the initial investigation stages. Looking for feedback on spelling, grammar, bugs and logic, as well as anything else you think is important. As always, send me a PM if you're up for it. Thanks.
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Just x-posting my request for assistant artists for ATCJ.
drvonkitty wrote:Hi all, SK and I are looking for one or two people to be assistant artists for ATCJ. Mainly, he just needs help with resizing, cleaning, and animating the assets for the case, so no spriting experience is required, mainly just good attention to detail. (Experience might be helpful, though, but he'll help you and send you tutorials if you need them).

Obviously, anyone who helps out with this will be subject to spoilers for Part 2, so be wary if you want to play the final release totally blind. You will be credited for your help, of course!

If you're interested, shoot me a PM including your relevant experience (if any) and your Discord info so we can talk. Thanks!

ImageImage

TheSenate27

Post by TheSenate27 »

Hi, I'm looking for someone to review my case. As it's only my third case, I would like to know what was good and what can be improved.
The link to the trial:
http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=103419
Thank you, and enjoy the case.
gabage6

Post by gabage6 »

I'm working on a case starring Pearl! :pearlhappy:
But... the thing is, being exclusively an NPC, I have no sprites for her on the bench. It's still a somewhat large work in progress, and I don't expect it to work in any way. But since the art request thing is broken, I need someone to sprite her for me. I'm willing to use other sprites for other characters, but I merely need defense bench sprites for Pearl.
:holdit: : I want her to be about 17-18, like in DD. Her sprites could be allowed to look either formal (like Mia's outfit) or informal (i;e her normal outfit). Point is, I have a clear cast, so I'd just need those sprites. And why Pearl? Personally, I just like her.
FallonVon

Post by FallonVon »

Greetings! I'm somewhat new to making cases, I am currently making one based on an idea I had few years back, but there's some aspects in which I do help on such as how to have the "press forward, don't press forward" moments actually work, and a few other things that I may stumble upon. I guess I'm looking for a reviewer(s)? Collaborator(s)? Obviously I'll give credit when credit is due, just that I'd love if I can branch out more of the cases I have in mind, maybe make go beyond the ace attorney standards (which many has done already up to this point haha). Just hmu and I'll gladly talk with you!
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

I have gotten enough testers. Thank you!
Spoiler : Old Post :
I am looking for testers for "A Tricky Turnabout".
This was an entry for the "I'll Face Myself" competition. I've gone through it and polished it so the logic follows, but I cannot be certain it really does. What I need from testers are two things: If you ever have a theory you want to point out and the game didn't accept it, tell me. Secondly, if you're confused or there's something you don't understand, tell me.
Of course, if something seems broken in the coding tell me, too, or I can't fix it :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
If you're interested in testing just PM me or reply to this post. Thank you!
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
DetectiveWhite
Spoken languages: Español, Inglés, Portugués

Post by DetectiveWhite »

I'm looking for someone to proofread the English of my cases, I'm not so experient in English at all because that's not my original language. If you want to help me, send me a PM talking about that.
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

EDIT 14/06: I got some more help and I think I've settled on some themes! If you think you have an idea, though, don't hesitate to send a theme!

So, I have a request you may not have seen pop up often. I've written the eternity of my trial, and it's been mostly* tested through. However, there's one thing I still need.

And that's some music themes.

Before you reply that this is the wrong thread, no, I don't expect anyone to write original pieces of their own. What I ask is that we find tracks from other video games. I have searched for quite a while but, unfortunately, regardless of my speed, I will never be able to listen to every track available from every game out there (and yes, I've looked at the existing thread).

What I definitely need at the moment are themes for: Trial, Logic and Victory. I'd also appreciate a recommendation for a Lobby theme, however, if nothing fits, I have a track as a last resort. Also, I'll most likely need more themes for future parts (like Suspense) so I'll also accept some other types of themes if you have at least one of the required.

To make search easier, here are some games I've listened the themes of (oh, and Ace Attorney tracks don't count! I'm trying to keep the tunes original (aka non-AA)):
Spoiler : Games I've heard (almost) completely :
The three main Danganronpa games
Most Fire Emblem games
A Hat in Time
Majora's Mask
Super Mario Sunshine
Final Fantasy X
Outrun
Pokemon Colosseum
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Sonic Unleashed
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Tales of Vesperia
Chrono Trigger
Time and Eternity
Another Code: Two Memories/Trace Memory, and Another Code R
Shovel Knight
Celeste, and Celeste B-Sides
Streets of Rage and its sequel
Mega Man X
Spoiler : Games of which I only heard some themes, and could have missed something :
Zelda games (I simply have some tracks in mind by memory, should probably rehear some things)
Professor Layton games (same as above)
Persona 3 and 5
Castlevania: Judgement
Final Fantasy Record Keeper
I am going to keep looking, especially at some sequels of these games I didn't think to listen to, but any help would be appreciated!

(*if you want, you can also beta-test my trial! However, since I run with a custom "bottom screen" for the Cross Examinations, I'll expect a thorough play-through of these parts (and actually of most of the trial, even if the average player won't sit around to test if everything works))
Last edited by Nicky Boy on Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Southern Corn
Spoken languages: English, Bad Jokes

Post by Southern Corn »

Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

Ooh, the Logic one fits like a glove (haha get it?)! I'll have to relisten to the WtC one later in a quiter place, it's giving me a Trial vibe. As for the Trial one, I had marked it down as too intense when I first listened to it (notice how FFX is on the first list). Nonetheless, thank you!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage