[CE] [M] HTB! ○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Esrom
Spoken languages: English

Re: [CE] [M] HTB! ○

Post by Esrom »

Okay, now playing Part 1. Stream of consciousness...
Spoiler : :
Well, things are starting to make a LITTLE more sense here.

I can't remember if Manfred von Karma gave out his bank number in the original case or not. But yeah, he probably DID make most of that money through his shady court dealings while trying to maintain a perfect win record regardless of the guilt or innocence of the defendants.

Still, it's as good an explanation as any to the 'how can he afford it' question. Though I can't remember what explanation was given as to why no one 'followed the money' and found out that Bruce Wayne was spending lots of his fortune on Batman's crime-fighting tools.

Good point here. In a world where Mask DeMasque and the Yatagarasu exist, the existence of Batman isn't that improbable.

And yeah, the whole incident with Engarde and DeKiller was one of Phoenix's closest calls ever. In some ways, it does make sense for Phoenix to be wondering if the law is enough.

Ah, Maya. Loved the 'Evil Magistrate' reference. And yeah, it was for the best they kept Gumshoe out of the loop, as he probably would have ended up telling Edgeworth or the Chief of Police ... or Franziska von Karma once she'd whipped him enough.

Ah, working Nightwing into this. Good. Though I did kind of see this coming.

And then just when I thought the whole thing would be a conversation about how Phoenix became Batman, along comes the twist. An intruder!

That troll-faced calling card. Could it be a green-haired nemesis?

Yup. I guessed it. I wasn't fooled into thinking it was the Joker. I knew it was Hazama. :)

Ah, so Hazama/Terumi is the Joker of this universe. Makes sense. They've got a few things in common. Both have green hair, and think the most terrible things are absolutely hilarious.

No, that shout wasn't really necessary.
Well, this was ... interesting. Not sure what to make of it. It's difficult to say where this is going.
Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

Now this is how you take a concept that seems (and is) ridiculous and make it work. It definitely got some good, hearty laughs out of me and it overall feels like an amazing AU!
Image Image
clcman

Post by clcman »

Thank you very much, Awesome!
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken