Escape to the turnabout

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Sajaki
Spoken languages: English, Limited Deutsche

Escape to the turnabout

Post by Sajaki »

{T}Not sure why it's called that but this trial is my first trial released in AAO and it's a part of a trial series named Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: A Dark Truth. The case acts like a mere tutorial case with just a trial. It has no investigation parts and isn't gonna be nearly as good as the others. This game is meant to take place after SOJ, Phoenix and Maya go on a case that according to them is there first case in awhile. They soon discover the truth to a pretty interesting case that takes place on a airplane. Try it:http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/player. ... l_id=92505
Last edited by Sajaki on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Escape to the turnabout

Post by Enthalpy »

Have you looked at this topic? It gives some rules that you need to follow when you make your showcase.

I would also recommend reading over section IIIB of this topic for some advice on how to make a showcase post.

Congratulations on finishing the case. I hope to play it sometime this week.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I've finished playing the case. I'll have some more detailed thoughts later, but first...

Who made the custom music for this? It was certainly unique, and I'm surprised to see how much time you put into that.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
epicethan127
Spoken languages: English

Post by epicethan127 »

Here's a little thing you should keep in mind,
when someone gets a contradiction, you should consider why it exists. This trial just kind of contradicts and then it goes to the next.
Sajaki
Spoken languages: English, Limited Deutsche

Post by Sajaki »

Yeah, it was kind off weird. I'll also be honest, this case wasn't that good. About the custom music, I made it. Except the pursuit theme which is just a remix of a song in dual destines.