[T][CE][SoJ]Turnabout Imperfect ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Diyarhan
Spoken languages: Turkish, English

Re: [T][CE][SoJ]Turnabout Imperfect ●

Post by Diyarhan »

I played your case yesterday and here is my review.
Spoiler : :
I should say that case was one of the best case i played in Ace attorney online. It was mysterious. The plot twist was so unexpected. Logic chess was so good. You did a great job in there. Doing a case as prosecutor is hard but you did it very good. Is there are not negative things about this case? Of course there is. For example, the case was so hard. Maybe it is only for me but if there was no walkthrough, i cant finish this case. That was negative for me btw. Maybe for another one hardness is positive thing. But thanks for the case. It was very good. Have a nice Day.
Gamer2002

Re: [T][CE][SoJ]Turnabout Imperfect ●

Post by Gamer2002 »

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it.

Yeah, the case is hard, even if the difficulty was slightly lowered since the release. DWaM somehow finished it when there was just Guide to Winning, but I guess this feat isn't so easily repeatable :P

I guess this case isn't easy to balance. The desired difficulty is "rather nobody should beat it without hints received after specific endings". I want the player to run into the bad endings, but I don't want to actually block the player's progress until them watching some bad endings.
Spoiler : :
Beating this thing without Phoenix's hints requires insane foresight and attention to detail. It is up to the player to judge if Phoenix was in similar situation with Neela.