[T][CE][SoJ]Turnabout Imperfect ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Gamer2002

Re: [T][CE]Turnabout Imperfect ●

Post by Gamer2002 »

Spoiler : :
I referred to what the vision of Phoenix tells you after the ending where Athena is declared guilty. You saw that, right? He hints at with what you can solve Danielle's 2nd testimony. You already have the thing he is referring.
ybi
Spoken languages: 中文

Post by ybi »

Gamer2002 wrote:
I referred to what the vision of Phoenix tells you after the ending where Athena is declared guilty. You saw that, right? He hints at with what you can solve Danielle's 2nd testimony. You already have the thing he is referring.
Well I finally passed Alon's 2nd testimony, but wait......
The 3rd one is even harder to break than the 2nd one, you simply cannot press her or present anything. Yet I have exhausted all the reactions of Athena to her every statement, and either objecting or conceding would lead to the disbelief ending. What the hell is wrong? After a futile attempt of another 2 hours.
ybi

Post by ybi »

Gamer2002 wrote:

OK seriously
I have tried to present every piece of evidence and every profile on every statement in Neela's 3rd testimony. Nothing works. Should I keep Apollo on the stand and let him instead of Athena break the testimonies? If so, do I have to strike another person in Franziska's inner struggle?
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

Spoiler : hint #1 :
Phoenix's words are "It's runs in the blood". He hints at the correct evidence, but also at the contradictory statement.
Spoiler : hint #2 :
Seeing murder. Not knowing Phoenix. Not knowing Athena. Not knowing anybody else. Having checked identity.

So, it's about blood...
Spoiler : hint #3 :
The key is a bloody piece of evidence.
Spoiler : hint #4 :
You have more than one evidence with a blood on it.
Spoiler : hint #5 :
Usually Franziska does it very often, but today she actually did it only once.
Spoiler : answer :
Present whip on the statement about confirmed identity.
EDIT: My bad, I misread and thought you are still at her 2nd testimony.
Spoiler : tip :
Don't press or present until Athena causes a change in testimony.
You have to solve it psychologically.
Neela is quite a hypocrite, isn't she?
Athena pointed out that Neela hurt her despite her never wronging Neela. Yet Neela still remains defiant...
Hard to prove that, for Athena, Phoenix was more than just an employer. But...
Present the card on Neela's amended statement.
ybi

Post by ybi »

Gamer2002 wrote:
Phoenix's words are "It's runs in the blood". He hints at the correct evidence, but also at the contradictory statement.
Seeing murder. Not knowing Phoenix. Not knowing Athena. Not knowing anybody else. Having checked identity.

So, it's about blood...
The key is a bloody piece of evidence.
You have more than one evidence with a blood on it.
Usually Franziska does it very often, but today she actually did it only once.
Present whip on the statement about confirmed identity.
EDIT: My bad, I misread and thought you are still at her 2nd testimony.
Spoiler : tip :
Don't press or present until Athena causes a change in testimony.
You have to solve it psychologically.
Neela is quite a hypocrite, isn't she?
Athena pointed out that Neela hurt her despite her never wronging Neela. Yet Neela still remains defiant...
Hard to prove that, for Athena, Phoenix was more than just an employer. But...
Present the card on Neela's amended statement.

Well this is kinda helpful but now after viewing your response I think there is a technical rather than canonical issue here
I presented the card at the statement right after that "BUT THAT'S IRRELEVANT" one, but nothing happened.
Besides, I could not roll back to the "BUT" statement after Athena pointed out that she was never wronging Neela. So is this a technical bug or something related to the testimony selection process?
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

You can't go back to previous statements, that's the gimmick of this testimony.

You have to let Athena ask all her questions until your HP goes down to 1.
ybi

Post by ybi »

Gamer2002 wrote:
You can't go back to previous statements, that's the gimmick of this testimony.

You have to let Athena ask all her questions until your HP goes down to 1.
Thanks for the hint, this is AWESOME, now I know what Athena's hint of
"trust me"
means. Was wondering why
not responding to Athena's challenges alone would not doom me directly
On my way to the next phase. This game is incredibly awesome!
ybi

Post by ybi »

Well I have made some progress,
I have got the 2nd logic chess, found the hidden clue of "Alon did not leave the hotel." I bet using the Steel Samurai DVD obtained at the start of part 2 could break this part (according to Apollo, Alon was at the hotel during the entire investigation process after the death of Phoenix on May 30th, yet Alon obtained the signed DVD during the prix on 31st).
And also here is a small tip for people struggling like me:
At the 2nd testimony of Alon, keep the testimony points strictly HIGHER than doubt points until you reach the "Chief Prosecutor investigation" sentence. If you had a mistake doing so with only an error of 1 point, try to fix it through the following procedure against Athena's press of the first statement: present book, present Alon's interview, present Athena's interview, and present profile of Ema.
In this way you would lose no point instead of 1 point at the first statement of Alon's second testimony.
but embarrassingly......
However, I was originally playing on a safe where I obtained the photo at the time. I had to load back to the start of part 2 but now...... I have forgot how to break the first logic chess since I passed it only through random guess.
Is there any tips on the first chess plz?
Thanks for the help friends.
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

ybi wrote:Well I have made some progress,
I have got the 2nd logic chess, found the hidden clue of "Alon did not leave the hotel." I bet using the Steel Samurai DVD obtained at the start of part 2 could break this part (according to Apollo, Alon was at the hotel during the entire investigation process after the death of Phoenix on May 30th, yet Alon obtained the signed DVD during the prix on 31st).
Grand Prix is a hotel event that happens in the hotel, like in 2-4. This is why the information about a ticket for it is on hotel receipt. Maybe I should update the hotel receipt to state that clearly.
At the 2nd testimony of Alon, keep the testimony points strictly HIGHER than doubt points until you reach the "Chief Prosecutor investigation" sentence. If you had a mistake doing so with only an error of 1 point, try to fix it through the following procedure against Athena's press of the first statement: present book, present Alon's interview, present Athena's interview, and present profile of Ema.
In this way you would lose no point instead of 1 point at the first statement of Alon's second testimony.
but embarrassingly......
However, I was originally playing on a safe where I obtained the photo at the time. I had to load back to the start of part 2 but now...... I have forgot how to break the first logic chess since I passed it only through random guess.
The first contradiction is between two Athena's clues.
ybi

Post by ybi »

Gamer2002 wrote:
ybi wrote:Well I have made some progress,
Grand Prix is a hotel event that happens in the hotel, like in 2-4. This is why the information about a ticket for it is on hotel receipt. Maybe I should update the hotel receipt to state that clearly.
but embarrassingly......
The first contradiction is between two Athena's clues.
Uh...... Any actual contents in your response?
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

Check spoilers.
ybi

Post by ybi »

Gamer2002 wrote:Check spoilers.
Sorry for not noticing the bolden new texts in the spoilers. So....
Any hint on the actual answer to that "Alon did not leave the hotel" hidden clue? I have tried every piece of evidence on it, but nothing works.
Sorry for bothering again and again. The best AAO cases are awesome, yet insanely hard compared with original AA series.
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

There is only one hidden clue that you can contradict with evidence
One of topics doesn't have any hidden clues to reveal.
Alon did not leave the hotel.
I wonder who leaked information to the press...
But did anybody mention anything about dining tonight?
Spoiler : first part of the answer :
Ask Athena about investigation and ask Apollo who could be the leaker.
ybi

Post by ybi »

Alright, finally, I have the true ending, but seriously......
Judging from the style of the bad endings, I thought this should be a, well...... "serious" case, like The Dragon's Turnabout or Turnabout for Tomorrow. I thought I could see a huge conspiracy exposed at last, such as Apollo on our stand is the true culprit yet a fake Apollo Justice. The real Apollo was kidnapped by our fake one (de Killer or somebody else) by order of Kristoph Gavin or people linked to the Phantom, who served as the real final boss. Their purpose was to doom Wright, his agency, Edgeworth and other good guys to hell, as a revenge or something. This ending is hilarious but a little...... You know, surprising but kinda unsatisfying.

Besides, I think I have read something like "XXX (he?) is Maya Fey's" after everything is revealed, yet I am not sure what that XXX exactly is and I could not find the sentence when I read all the dialogues the second time. Is that simply my illusion or an really existing implication of Maya's involvement in the plan? (Personally I believe Phoenix and Maya should make a cute couple after all these years, when they finally become totally mature, so the handling of Maya in AA6 is actually a bit annoying for me. Sorry for this nonsense if inappropriate.)
And seriously anybody need an actual walkthrough or something? Have to get to bed soon. Maybe could do it tomorrow.
nikekut456
Spoken languages: English

Post by nikekut456 »

Make it full plz, for poor people like me