[M] Miles Edgeworth Dating Sim; Part 1: ★ Part 2: ●●●●●●●●●●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Re: [M] Miles Edgeworth Dating Sim; Part 1: ★ Part 2: ●●●○○○

Post by Nicky Boy »

I have to say, I really liked this story thus far (played through all of Part 1)! Late, but also congrats on the QA!
Spoiler : Some thoughts in brief :
I really liked how everyone was written out, and how you managed to make Edgeworth make some progress in his interaction with women. You can understand why everyone would feel as they do in each scene and you expanded the canon character's interaction quite well! I also loved the humour, especially in the beginning with everyone presenting their badges :calisto: However, I'll have to admit I felt like some scenes were moving along to quickly, but it balances out in the end.
Can't wait for part 2 to be complete! Keep up the great work!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vielwerth
Spoken languages: English / Japanese

Post by Vielwerth »

Nicky Boy wrote:I have to say, I really liked this story thus far (played through all of Part 1)! Late, but also congrats on the QA!
Spoiler : Some thoughts in brief :
I really liked how everyone was written out, and how you managed to make Edgeworth make some progress in his interaction with women. You can understand why everyone would feel as they do in each scene and you expanded the canon character's interaction quite well! I also loved the humour, especially in the beginning with everyone presenting their badges :calisto: However, I'll have to admit I felt like some scenes were moving along to quickly, but it balances out in the end.
Can't wait for part 2 to be complete! Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much for playing and for your thoughts as well!

Also a quick update just to say that Chapter 19 is now complete! Sorry for the long delay! I will be starting on Chapter 20 shortly~
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

Chapter 20 is now complete! I will be happy to hear any feedback and implement it - this was a particularl difficult chapter to adapt, and I had to try a ton of things that ultimately didn't work very well, so there was a lot of experimentation going on. I hope everyone will enjoy it!
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

Another update! Chapter 21 is now complete! This one took a while because of some edits I had to do, but I hope people will enjoy it :)
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

Chapter 22 is now complete! The next chapter kind of starts the beginning of the end so I hope everyone will look forward to it :)
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Oh. Hm. Should I wait for the end or get to just before the end and then wait? Hmm...
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

Aaaaaand, Chapter 23 is live! This, and all of the final chapters bar one, are pretty long, so it's gonna be a little while before I can get them all out. But I'll keep going and try my best! Thanks to everyone who's playing!
Blackstein
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish

Post by Blackstein »

I've only played a few chapters yet, but I can already say that the idea is very good and interesting, in addition to having a refreshing feeling in the story, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes later, as soon as I finish the first part, I'll give a very detailed review.
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

Blackstein wrote:I've only played a few chapters yet, but I can already say that the idea is very good and interesting, in addition to having a refreshing feeling in the story, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes later, as soon as I finish the first part, I'll give a very detailed review.
Thanks very much! I'm looking forward to it!

Meanwhile, I've just finished up chapter 24! So I hope everyone will enjoy it :)
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

Chapter 25 is now also live! It was a very short one, so I just went ahead and did it! The final few are gonna be long ones, though.
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

Chapter 26 is now up! And I'm finally gonna update the title to show the progress a little better :3
kidusrox
Spoken languages: English

Re: [M] Miles Edgeworth Dating Sim; Part 1: ★ Part 2: ●●●●●●

Post by kidusrox »

I just finished up to chapter 26 in part 2. This is amazing. The two years I spent in between part 1 and part 2 were torture. I wanted to start part 2 much sooner, but I never had a very good time to do so until this week. Part 2 stepped it up so much, and I was blown away even after having played and loved part 1. I'm still so honored to have been listed in the credits for part 1 when I feel like all I did was play it. I hope that I managed to bring even a little attention to this project because this is criminally unknown. You've clearly put an insane amount of effort into this, and you deserve more recognition. I truly cannot describe how much I want to see where this story goes from here. Thank you for your work!
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

kidusrox wrote:I just finished up to chapter 26 in part 2. This is amazing. The two years I spent in between part 1 and part 2 were torture. I wanted to start part 2 much sooner, but I never had a very good time to do so until this week. Part 2 stepped it up so much, and I was blown away even after having played and loved part 1. I'm still so honored to have been listed in the credits for part 1 when I feel like all I did was play it. I hope that I managed to bring even a little attention to this project because this is criminally unknown. You've clearly put an insane amount of effort into this, and you deserve more recognition. I truly cannot describe how much I want to see where this story goes from here. Thank you for your work!
Hey, thank you so much! I know I've said this before, but I super appreciate you playing and uploading it to your Youtube! Not to mention that I've really enjoyed watching your playthrough and reactions! ^^ I didn't expect many people to play, let alone somebody make a playthrough series, so I definitely think you do deserve to be in the credits! :D

Just to let anybody following know, that Chapter 27 is now up and playable! Two chapters (and an epilogue) left after this one!
Vielwerth

Post by Vielwerth »

Chapter 28 is up now, meaning part 2 is nearing its end! :)
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Looking forward to it! I'll be replaying the whole thing.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout