[T][SoJ] Turnabout Trickery ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Salamence
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T][SoJ] Turnabout Trickery ★

Post by Salamence »

Dang, this case was great! I really like these cases where people take other cases and add onto it. I recommend this case to everyone.

BTW where can I get that sprite of apollo crossing his arms and frowning?

Part 1 complete

Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

I'm happy to hear that you liked it!

As for the sprites, they're from Sligneris' set.

https://imgur.com/a/R2rRi
Salamence

Post by Salamence »

Okay, thanks!

Part 1 complete

SheiAgrion

Post by SheiAgrion »

A bit of an odd problem is happening recently. Went to replay this case again (Great case btw, kinda like canon "non-canon" case), but for unbeknownst reasons music fails to load entirely. Either files probably got jammed up somehow, or any other reason, which makes it very damaging to play.
Tibi1234
Spoken languages: English, Romanian

Post by Tibi1234 »

This has to be one of the best and masterfully executed AA fan case I have played in quite a while and I'll definetely think of this as my headcanon ending to Apollo Justice Ace Attorney.
Spoiler : :
You truly made me suspect both Phoenix and Trucy as truly being horrible people and I was relieved when I saw it end with Apollo still defending and respecting them as his family. The writing of Kristoph was full on great and in-character every time he spoke. This case also really hit me in the feels hard which I don't an AA fan case ever made me feel deep emotions like this one. The custom songs and graphics were great and I thought they were used pretty well within the case and the vocal soundtrack at the case's end was truly something I haven't expected, good job to you and everyone else who helped with the custom assets.

Outside of a few sprite and image flickers and I thinking that some of the contradiction were pretty hard to figure out with the guide you provided...I can say that I have little to no issues with this fan case. I feel sorry for not trying this since back in 2018 when it first released and I see I've missed out...good job with the case, Gamer2000.