[T] Phoenix Wright Failure Attorney [CANCELED]

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

DetectiveWhite
Spoken languages: Español, Inglés, Portugués

[T] Phoenix Wright Failure Attorney [CANCELED]

Post by DetectiveWhite »

Hello everyone, plus a fan-case series and this will have our beloved Phoenix as protagonist, but it will be different, since it happens in an AU created by me.

Premise
Spoiler : :
Phoenix Wright is a lawyer who had everything to be a success, but after a tragedy, he ends up giving up being a lawyer for 10 years and now will have to return to defend the people he likes and those who can't defend themselves.
Case 1: The Turnabout of the Failure
Prologue Trial - Day 1
http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=107129 (Obs: It's my first time doing a trial, so I would like opinions of what can improve, or change.)
Screenshots

Credits
Cabanela Character Sprites were made by...

http://space-coyote.tumblr.com/post/808 ... an-sprited

Cabanela Theme was from Ghost Trick

Other images and backgrounds was taken from Google, Court Records, or Wikia
Last edited by DetectiveWhite on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveWhite

Re: [T] Phoenix Wright Failure Attorney ●○○○○

Post by DetectiveWhite »

Credits 2: The hobo Phoenix defense sprites don't belongs to me and I don't know the original creator, as I don't know who made Jasin (Adachi) sprites, I take them from a pasta from a server on AO.
DetectiveWhite

Re: [T] Phoenix Wright Failure Attorney [CANCELED]

Post by DetectiveWhite »

So, I think after so long I need to give an explanation of the delay, for starters, when I started making my cases I was very newbie and had no idea how many things worked, I made cases that only lasted 5 minutes and I thought it was amazing and was inspired to do more.
But it happened that I started to have an onset of depression, I was stopping taking care of myself, talking to my friends, I was just dropping everything because I felt horrible and discouraged, so I stopped responding to a lot of people, I left some servers from Discord and only when I recovered that I realized that I had lost time in my life.
So I decided to cancel all of my series and start all over again, a new fresh start, and I hope that people who still expected something from those series be happy with what is coming, because I learned so much during that time out.

I hope to see each other again.

--DetectiveWhite.