[T] The Bitter Turnabout ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Jean Of mArc
Spoken languages: English, French, Japanese

Re: [T] The Bitter Turnabout ★

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Hodou Okappa wrote:No of course not. That would be ridiculous. I'm not currently working on anything. :side:

:side:
Darn it. Oh well... I guess I'll just have to play The Bitter Turnabout over and over when I'm in the mood to play one of your trials.
ApprenticeOfVoile
Spoken languages: English

Post by ApprenticeOfVoile »

Just finished this case. Very well written, I felt like I was playing a genuine ace attorney trial. Couldn't help playing back to that point where that sweet remix of Dahlia's theme was and just...letting the music play.
Studying legal magic. S*** is going to get real!
MrLordNeptune
Spoken languages: Russian, English

Post by MrLordNeptune »

Hello! I've heard about this case, but when I began to play it myself, it stops! In the first part, when Wright said that Klavier is "more obnoxious", Klavier goes angry and... I can't play. I know what to do, I know (alas!) what will happen next in other parts, but I want to solve this problem. Could you fix it please!
Clio Spade

Post by Clio Spade »

I kinda have a problem with part 3
Spoiler : :
after I talk to Godot, I can't leave or examine or present anything or anywhere.
I do not own these avatars/pictures all rights go to MapleStory.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

MrLordNeptune wrote:Hello! I've heard about this case, but when I began to play it myself, it stops! In the first part, when Wright said that Klavier is "more obnoxious", Klavier goes angry and... I can't play. I know what to do, I know (alas!) what will happen next in other parts, but I want to solve this problem. Could you fix it please!
This is a known bug in v6. You shouldn't have this problem if you use the v5 player for this case.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Sligneris
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Sligneris »

Ah, I remember this one.
Personally, I find the quality of this case pretty poor, especially so when you think about featured trials standards...
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

You've gotta keep in mind that this was from a different era of AAO. Personally, I enjoyed playing through the case. Now, it's not what I'd expect from a featured trial these days, but it's a unique idea that is executed surprisingly well. Of course, now it's in a slightly sorrier state than normal, since some of the image links have broken, but I'm given to understand that Hodou Okappa would rather get this trial un-featured than work on it further, what with other, more pressing real-life obligations and such.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Sligneris
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Sligneris »

Can't say I agree, but opinions may vary. :)

Image links are a serious issue though. Personally, I'm using imgur, which seems to be very reliably in that regard. Imageshack and Photobucket tend to fail a bit these days.
ArniTrouble

Post by ArniTrouble »

Enthalpy wrote:
MrLordNeptune wrote:Hello! I've heard about this case, but when I began to play it myself, it stops! In the first part, when Wright said that Klavier is "more obnoxious", Klavier goes angry and... I can't play. I know what to do, I know (alas!) what will happen next in other parts, but I want to solve this problem. Could you fix it please!
This is a known bug in v6. You shouldn't have this problem if you use the v5 player for this case.
How can I use the v5 player? Since this bug happens to me too...
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Here you go! Preview. Pt. One.

I'll see what can be done about fixing this bug, so the case works in v6.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Wrightanythingguy

Post by Wrightanythingguy »

:holdit: What about the problem in Part 3 where you are trapped in the defense lobby? While I've never been through this case before myself (Seeing as I can't get out of the defense lobby) I'm guessing that Godot needs a coffee to calm down so that he can speak about stuff. I move for the notion that the developers of this site should help the writers of the cases that they allow to remain within the site. Otherwise those who try it will never sleep at night!
If you look at the paper closely you'll notice that I'll tap it all day just to prove I'm Wright.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

The developers already know about this problem! It's this issue. This is relatively high on my list of priorities, but fixes to these things take time.

Thanks for your patience.
Wrightanythingguy

Post by Wrightanythingguy »

Hmmmm do you have a V5 Link to Part 3 might I ask? :wellington:
If you look at the paper closely you'll notice that I'll tap it all day just to prove I'm Wright.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

ParrotMan01

Post by ParrotMan01 »

I'm currently having a problem with part 2.
Spoiler : Part 2 :
When asked to point out a specific place on the map, I can't do it because the image can't be loaded and thus it puts me in a penalty loop. This is after objecting to Iris's first testimony.
Again, just passing through...