[T] Ace Attorney: Judgement Seekers ★★○○○○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Singapore123
Spoken languages: English, 1337, french, spanish,

Re: Trial: The Virtual Turnabout

Post by Singapore123 »

Just play the game, by clicking the title.

Then on your address bar, like:

http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=14893

change the jeu to editeur.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Don't have any time for editing today, however, over the past few days I've done most (if not all) of the work on part 1 and I'm about halfway through editing part 2, in case anybody's interested. (And just to everybody know I do care about working on this)
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
mAc Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Post by mAc Chaos »

When I pressed "Keep it" for the statement about the time during the testimony with Stanley Krio, it just skipped to THE END instead of the rest of the case. :\
Spoiler : problem :
When Godot appears and starts talking, one of the lines says it's the Judge talking. Also! Awesome. :D Godot!
The wolf knows what the ill heart thinks.
@mAcChaos

BEHOLD, the ULTIMATE CASE: MACFIA, an epic journey through time and space.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

mAc Chaos wrote:When I pressed "Keep it" for the statement about the time during the testimony with Stanley Krio, it just skipped to THE END instead of the rest of the case. :\
Eww, I forgot to set the target message. Fixed.
Dypo deLina
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Al Bhed

Post by Dypo deLina »

This is an awesome game. It's like a combination of a detective game and AAI. Really cool mystery, too.

The simulation parts were immersed well. It really felt like I was playing that game.

EDIT: Wait, I found something wrong. Walter's profile and sprites don't match up. His profile is the one from 1-3.
チラセ・マギタ
~Married to Evolina deLuna~ <3
~Loving father to ZetaAzuel~

Proud creator of Cynder Janice, Rex Gladiorum, and Raimpius in Endless Time.

Image Image
nekonohime
Spoken languages: American English

Post by nekonohime »

From what I've played so far, this is really good. I like how it was a nod to traditional mystery games and it has an overall good plot. It almost felt like a real PW game. Can't wait to see more :)
Dypo deLina
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Al Bhed

Post by Dypo deLina »

You're still working on this, right, Blackrune? Grasping the timeline is complex, but once you do, it all makes complete sense.

I sense this will become a very, very awesome game.
チラセ・マギタ
~Married to Evolina deLuna~ <3
~Loving father to ZetaAzuel~

Proud creator of Cynder Janice, Rex Gladiorum, and Raimpius in Endless Time.

Image Image
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Oh, while we're at it, I haven't forgotten about helping out with this project. I've just been really busy lately, and yearly festives on top of that haven't helped...that's all passed though. I'll do some more editing work on part 3 today (maybe finish the first quick draft of it, maybe not), promise.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

I'm currently on vacation so my progress slowed down a bit.
And..well...I don't think I'll make huge progress before I return next week.

@BBblader: Take your time. I know that there can be a lot of unexpected things that can slow one down. ^^"
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Can't wait to see the finished product. :wink:
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
SpeedyFalcon

Post by SpeedyFalcon »

It really felt like playing a real Ace Attorney game, looking forward to Part 4 :)
Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

...It's finally ready! The conclusion...the sparkling diamond of truth!
I hope you didn't forget what happened in the previous parts.
Or if you're one of the smart ones who wait for a case to be completely finished, then nows the time to enjoy it all in one go!
Beware, though. It's long...

Will Apollo be able to make sense out of all the contradictions and logic errors?
He successfully took care of the intended prosecutor, but will he be able to handle Godot?
And what about Phoenix?
It's finally time for Maria to take the stand!
But on whose side will she be?
Is she the true murderer?
Or is it someone who managed to avoid suspicion during the cross-examination?
What about Mrs. Doe? Did she really enter the room?

Everything will fall into place...at least I hope it will....here it is, the conclusion, the solution, the meaning....whatever:

PART 4

Did I say that this part would be shorter than part 3?
Well, I just assumed that would be the case but there was more left to take care of than expected.
And so this is by far the longest part with...2011 frames.
Wait...if you don't count that one hidden frame that's just there to hide the protagonist's profile then you get...2010!!
That's the current year! Coincidence?

...Total frame count of all parts combined: IT'S OVER....nah not that much, just 6388. O_o

It's quality over quantity anyway, and I'm not exactly confident about this one.
Solutions are the most likeliest parts to disappoint. You'll either hate it or love it.

This part does also have a lot of external content, it's actually possible that my fileden account bandwidth gets exhausted. (Because, you know, it always preloads everything again when you save. I'll try finding another solution if that happens.)

What else is there to say? Hmm what? A walkthrough? Nngrr, I'm too nice. Here you go:
Spoiler : Walkthrough yay :D :
Hey, part 3 is harder in my opinion! Well, there are some mean ones in this one as well.

-1st Testimony: Last statement -> Present vase shards to remind her of her sin!!!
-2nd Testimony: Press 3rd statement, ask about the vase -> Press 4th statement, location of the shards. No penalties, easy.

-Raise objection or see what happens, makes no difference.
-Why could it have happened the way the witness described it? -> Present the shards again.
-Choose "To hide her fingerprints" Though in reality, the other option is true as well, but it doesn't help your case.
-The thing one naturally wouldn't want to bear one's finerprints? Hmmmm, THE GUN, PERHAPS?

ok this is where the nightmare begins. Weakhearted people quit now!

3rd Testimony: This is a minefield, proceed with caution. Press the 2nd statement and demand an answer. It will seem like you'll get owned but she adds something instead. The added statement is at the very end of her testimony. Present the crumpled paper. This one's mean since it was never said that it's the combination, but I think it was still obvious enough.

*Godot showndown*
-choose "There's a very easy way" , unless you're one of those who fail on purpose.
-How do we check who's lying? How 'bout testing it on the safe? (the defendant's, not the hidden one!)
-choose "I don't agree", there's no penalty for despairing, though
-Unlimited Penalty#1: Present Mr. Doe's profile. Note: There's a sad ending if you screw up here.

*A wild Phoenix has appeared*
-The autopsy report contradicts with your theory, but no matter what you choose Phoenix will explain it anyway.
-choose "He didn't have a key". Sometimes you have to be reasonable...
-choose "Mr. Doe unlocked it" , this one should be easy. One choice can't really be and the other is completely ridculous...
-choose "It's impossible" Stay on the ground, man! Impossible things stay impossible!
-choose "It was not locked" I love how the player does always have to pick the negative choice...
-Present: the chair! It was in the room, it wasn't paid attention to till now. In fact,
it was the only thing never mentioned again after discovery, just how clear can a hint be?
-choose: "he didn't get out" I like the liquid option, though. Maybe the culprit was a snowman? Window can't be, if
the window was open that would have been mentioned somewhere, wouldn't ya agree?
Unlimited Penalty#2: The final line of defense, the second examination of the door. Present Walter's profile.
Second check has to make sense, how can it make sense if someone else was the criminal?
Note: Failing on this one will also lead to the sad ending.
Do you really want Apollo to go emo that much?

Final Testimony: For a final testimony, it's not that hard. Press third statement -> Present bloody footprints
on the added statement.
*Oh no Phoenix won't go down THAT easily*
-Present the sandals! Phoenix will screw a bit with you.
-Present....the vase shards! Oh, I really love how some vase shards are used three times and are the final piece of evidence!

Watch how the criminal gets owned with logic and just gives up without manic laughter. What did you expect? Not all the villains go down dramatically!

*Epilogue*
-Watch the credits
-Hate me for the ending
What will I do now? Well, I'll take a break. (I'm relieved I finally can.) If someone does still find bugs after my thorough playtesting I'll fix them of course! I might ask for this to get featured if I get positive feedback...
Finally a complete case.^^" And I can spend my time on other things again...hmm...maybe I'll help out with some other trials. Or I'll turn this into a series eventually. It's possible...

Thanks to everyone who supported this! I hope you'll like the final part...
mAc Chaos

Re: Trial: The Virtual Turnabout (Final part released!!)

Post by mAc Chaos »

Awesome! I'm gonna play this right now. I can't wait.
The wolf knows what the ill heart thinks.
@mAcChaos

BEHOLD, the ULTIMATE CASE: MACFIA, an epic journey through time and space.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Been waiting for a part 4 for awhile, good to see it's out! Time to start playing :p
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Spoiler : Trial :
HOLY CRAP she looks freaking scary with those green starry eyes haha