[T] Mia Fey: ASA (Important Development News!) ★○○○○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Phantom

Re: [T] Mia Fey: ASA (Turnabout! Pt 1 and 2. v2 Live!) ★○○○○

Post by Phantom »

Spoiler : iirc :
It's somewhere on the left I think, youre looking for a tiny object. it's REALLY hard to catch since it's blended in so easily.
sorry I couldn't help you more, it's been a long time since I played that part, so I may be wrong
Dylanduck
Spoken languages: English

Post by Dylanduck »

It's ok I found thanks for the help
Im part of the website Wolfduck Studios check it out if you get the chance you won't regret it. http://wolfduckstudios.com/
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Oh nice one!

Can you put in a spoiler tag of where you found what you needed to examine? Would be good for future players here :)
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Bump. Still need more feedback on the revamp.
thieh

Post by thieh »

Spoiler : Stuck at zerg testimony after party :
I managed to press for the bottle and glasses to be added, but the following is an issue I have not been able to put up objections over:
1) Alec was found to be sober afterward when you press where Alec was. This contradicts the amount of tequila they consumed.
2) part 1 where the evidence gathering has led us to believe the bodies are found on stage, not backstage.

And then there is brute-forcing. which didnt seem to work for any new items since (including) the glove.

What was I missing?
Blizdi

Post by Blizdi »

thieh wrote:
Spoiler : Stuck at zerg testimony after party :
I managed to press for the bottle and glasses to be added, but the following is an issue I have not been able to put up objections over:
1) Alec was found to be sober afterward when you press where Alec was. This contradicts the amount of tequila they consumed.
2) part 1 where the evidence gathering has led us to believe the bodies are found on stage, not backstage.

And then there is brute-forcing. which didnt seem to work for any new items since (including) the glove.

What was I missing?

I may be wrong... I haven't played this in a while... but... a certain statement mentions...
Spoiler : :
The type of poison... How did Zerg know what kind poison it was?... She wasn't listening to the trial, and it wasn't mentioned when she was on the stand!
thieh

Post by thieh »

I may be wrong... I haven't played this in a while... but... a certain statement mentions...
Spoiler : :
The type of poison... How did Zerg know what kind poison it was?... She wasn't listening to the trial, and it wasn't mentioned when she was on the stand!
[/quote]
Spoiler : Uh... the cross examination I am stuck at is the one after that :/ :
The one with shot glasses and tequila bottles if you press when they mention the drinks after the party.
she mentions:
  • (Even worse, it's harder to defend against a set-up when Mr. Trebek was the unsuspecting victim here.)
  • (I need to find a way to imply that Mr. Trebek's activity does not necessarily incriminate him.)
  • (Maybe if I press a few times and start to go with a slight misdirection...)
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Spoiler : 1st spoiler :
That's the thing. IT's explicitly mentioned by Lana and Gumshoe that nobody but the investigation team knows what the poison is. And you're right. The type of poison wasn't mentioned during while Zerg was on the stand. Hell, it wasn't mentioned while Alec Trebek was on the stand (although in the AA universe, the defendant is seated by the defense's side, so he knows). So I'll leave it up to you to theorize how she knew about the poison in the first place.
Spoiler : 2nd spoiler :
Obviously, you're going to have to dig through the information. It's important that you pay attention to what has been revealed through press convos. If you're stuck where I think you're stuck, keep pressing. However, this is not a press-to-continue CE
thieh

Post by thieh »

Ah, got the triggering objection. thanks
PWfan666
Spoken languages: english

Post by PWfan666 »

The first case was a very nice tutorial case. Not too easy, but still easy enough for rookie attorneys. I hope you will finish that 2nd case, because I'd love to know more about this fan-story about the dl-6 incident :sawhit:
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Thanks for your support. I don't intent to reveal all of DL-6 in one case. After all, what is the point of a prequel series if all is revealed in one case? GK2 might have spoiled some plans for revealing some information, but I can adapt. I'll leave it up to you to theorize about what he knows about DL-6. What's keeping me from finishing this case is that I've had trouble finding a way to close it or connect certain pieces of the story. I think I have it all figured out. I can't guarantee a date, but I should be able to finish this and move on from T!
gmingdude123

Post by gmingdude123 »

I'm stuck on the rebuttal where Lana talk about and explains how Alec could've gotten TTX. Help?
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Spoiler : I'll take "I need a hint" for $600, Alec. Answer: :
You know how it could be possible for Alec to get the TTX. The thing is, they know the cause but they don't have the weapon, or source of the poison. Don't you find it odd that they are talking about the poison yet they don't know where it is? One of two people actually know.
Blizdi

Post by Blizdi »

Hey man, how is work coming along for this case? I'm seriously looking forward for the conclusion :D
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Slowing down to a crawl. I'm so busy with real life here that I barely had time to work on the case.