[T] Matt Silver: Ace Attorney ★★★○ (Small Update)

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

tiancai
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] Matt Silver: Ace Attorney [Spriters wanted] ★★★○

Post by tiancai »

Very slow and late on this, just finished Part 1.
Very enjoyable and the difficulty is just right in my opinion.

I've no much interest in investigation though (even when I play the series on my DS)...
but I can't believe I finished the investigation... This game is pretty addictive, I must say.

the
Spoiler : YES SPOILER :
imaginary friend
is really a very nice addition... :eureka:
Narokh
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Narokh »

TheDoctor wrote:You can use GitHub to host your sound files (as well as SVGs, if you want to use them), although it's a little more complex than most MP3 hosting services. There's a handy tutorial here if you want to check it out though. http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... 50&t=11015
Well that took me much longer than I thought until it worked, but it eventually did.

So now the custom sounds should be back to Convention and Failed for good... hopefully! :-p
Visit my "Matt Silver: Ace Attorney" Trial Series Thread!

I also have a Sprite Thread.

Current Avatar created by Aer
Vagrant
Spoken languages: English, Italian, some French.

Post by Vagrant »

Any update on Entangled?
coming soon

turnabout in the mist
CloudRed1988

Post by CloudRed1988 »

It's appears the link on the trials are dead.
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

They use AAO's old domain. You can take the trial ID from each of the links and add it to this link, and it should work:

http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=#####

Just replace the ##### with the ID from the post.

Narokh

Post by Narokh »

drvonkitty wrote:They use AAO's old domain. You can take the trial ID from each of the links and add it to this link, and it should work:

http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=#####

Just replace the ##### with the ID from the post.
Thanks for pointing that out!
The opening post has been edited with the correct links.

Narokh

Post by Narokh »

*blows dust away*
So I have noticed that a lot of my custom sprites now have a really ugly watermark from the site I was using. This is bugging me and I think I have a way of uploading them somewhere else where there should be no such problems. It's going to take a while to adjust all that manually though.
I don't even know how many people are still active here, but I know that I want these cases to at least remain playable as long as I am still somewhat around, haha.

In somewhat related news. You people probably have guessed it by now, but as it is this project is very very unlikely to ever get finished.
It is still my little brainchild that I put so much effort in, and all the details about the story's conclusion are still in my head... but I lack the time, motivation and ability to finish it.

So I would like some feedback from you guys. With all the thought and effort I put into developing the story (often as it goes, but hey I made the best of it) it would be kind of a waste if I just kept it locked away in my head.
Should I reveal the entire story, not only what would have happened in the final case but also the details and background to pretty much everything, by writing them down in a reply (Marked as spoiler, obviously).
Or should I keep it to myself for the slim chance that I might some day actually finish it?

DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

Narokh wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:06 am *blows dust away*
So I have noticed that a lot of my custom sprites now have a really ugly watermark from the site I was using. This is bugging me and I think I have a way of uploading them somewhere else where there should be no such problems. It's going to take a while to adjust all that manually though.
I don't even know how many people are still active here, but I know that I want these cases to at least remain playable as long as I am still somewhat around, haha.

In somewhat related news. You people probably have guessed it by now, but as it is this project is very very unlikely to ever get finished.
It is still my little brainchild that I put so much effort in, and all the details about the story's conclusion are still in my head... but I lack the time, motivation and ability to finish it.

So I would like some feedback from you guys. With all the thought and effort I put into developing the story (often as it goes, but hey I made the best of it) it would be kind of a waste if I just kept it locked away in my head.
Should I reveal the entire story, not only what would have happened in the final case but also the details and background to pretty much everything, by writing them down in a reply (Marked as spoiler, obviously).
Or should I keep it to myself for the slim chance that I might some day actually finish it?
Maybe put it under a spoiler choice for people who really want to see it. And if you end up releasing it, then that's fine.
Diyarhan
Spoken languages: Turkish, English

Re: [T] Matt Silver: Ace Attorney ★★★○

Post by Diyarhan »

Anything new updates about new case? I don't want to play until the series end. But it looks so beautiful. Good luck in your New case!
Narokh

Post by Narokh »

The images have been adjusted and should now be visible without any distracting watermarks again.
I did notice that apparently one of the updates since I last looked over the cases causes some of the text - particularly the parts where colorful text is in the same box as white text - to have some weird additional spaces that were not there before.

However, I will not adjust this since it would mean I would have to go through over 10.000 frames in the editor to find them all. So... yeah no. <.<
They should not however impede the trials that much, it just means that there sometimes will be double spaces between words or a space at the start of a line.

I am also still hoping for feedback whether or not I should release a plot synopsis with all the details that were to be revealed in the fourth case (see my previous post above).

SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Narokh wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:56 am am also still hoping for feedback whether or not I should release a plot synopsis with all the details that were to be revealed in the fourth case (see my previous post above).
Without having played your cases yet, I think if you're certain you no longer want to continue this project, but still have stuff made, might as well release it.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
ParrotMan01

Post by ParrotMan01 »

That's a big shame that this most likely won't be finished. I was really enjoying what you were doing so far. That third case especially was great. If you want to put up a plot synopsis, if you truly believe that will give you closure then sure. Especially if you don't plan to come back and finish this. It has been years.
Again, just passing through...
Narokh

Re: [T] Matt Silver: Ace Attorney ★★★○ (Small Update)

Post by Narokh »

Small Update: I have updated the Failed Turnabout with Custom Sprites for Nathan Valon's appearance. It's not in Turnabout Deception yet since I first need to create some additional animations to fit the longer appearance he has there.
Spoiler : Nathan Valon sprites :
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Narokh

Post by Narokh »

And another small update, featuring a preview for custom sprites for one Prosecutor Joseph* Blake.
Spoiler : Blake Preview :
*That's neither a typo nor a new character, but rather this will be the characters updated name once I get all the sprites done...
Spoiler : Secret :
And potentially work on a remake for Turnabout Deception

Narokh

Post by Narokh »

And mostly done with Blake's (in-court) sprites!
Spoiler : Blake :
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage