[T][CE] Turnabout Proxy ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [T][CE] Turnabout Proxy ●

Post by Enthalpy »

Ubersupersloth wrote:
Enthalpy wrote:
Spoiler : :
Oh, the lovely, lovely Hoser Inquisition.

The correct answer involves the fact that Trucy is a magician and also explains the many issues surrounding the robber's gun.
I've tried
Dee Jordur + Wonder Bar Schedule, it doesn't work.
Remember, you're accusing a person of incompetence. I don't see how those two prove anything although you MAY be on the right track, depending on your reasoning.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Ubersupersloth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ubersupersloth »

Enthalpy wrote:
Ubersupersloth wrote:
Enthalpy wrote:
Oh, the lovely, lovely Hoser Inquisition.

The correct answer involves the fact that Trucy is a magician and also explains the many issues surrounding the robber's gun.
I've tried
Dee Jordur + Wonder Bar Schedule, it doesn't work.
Remember, you're accusing a person of incompetence. I don't see how those two prove anything although you MAY be on the right track, depending on your reasoning.
Wasn't Trucy performing at the time of the robbery?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

You're confusing AM and PM.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Ubersupersloth

Post by Ubersupersloth »

Can you just give me
Either the person or the evidence, then, I'll work it out from there.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Ubersupersloth wrote:Can you just give me
Look closely at the evidence descriptions. One of them will be a bit off.
Ubersupersloth

Post by Ubersupersloth »

Enthalpy wrote:
Ubersupersloth wrote:Can you just give me
Look closely at the evidence descriptions. One of them will be a bit off.
Got it
It wasn't 'a bit off' it 'seemed vaguely off'
Sligneris
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Sligneris »

Why Edgeworth's totally ignoring tea set in Wright Anything Agency in Part Two? :? I would like to see him doing something like "owner of this place just left so I'll just sit here and drink his tea and gather my thoughts".

AAI tracks do well in a courtroom, however they are not really good in AA-like investigations. Maybe GK2 tracks would be better though.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

[align=][/align]Sorry for the delayed response. I didn't notice your post.
Sligneris wrote:Why Edgeworth's totally ignoring tea set in Wright Anything Agency in Part Two? :? I would like to see him doing something like "owner of this place just left so I'll just sit here and drink his tea and gather my thoughts".
That was an oversight on my part. I'll be fixing that soon.

AAI tracks do well in a courtroom, however they are not really good in AA-like investigations. Maybe GK2 tracks would be better though.
I'll consider this. The soundtrack is a pretty big change, so I'm hesitant to transition to GK2.
I hope that you enjoyed the game.
Jean Of mArc
Spoken languages: English, French, Japanese

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Hey Enthalpy,

I don't think I've played any of your trials before, so I found this in your signature and thought I'd give it a shot!

Here are my run-time play notes!
Spoiler : Notes :
- First of all, THANK you for actually hitting the Enter key to make new lines!! It is a pet-peeve of mine that most trials on AAO rely on the game to move words to new lines at runtime, in the middle of the word. So thank you!!!
- Ah yes, the self-reflective and philisophical monologue opening... an AAO standard.
- The transition from the prologue to the lobby was abbrupt. I recommend at least a 2 second black screen.
- You use punctuation pauses too! I appreciate your attention to presentation details a lot!! :D
- Orange keywords that don't appear instantly! You're awesome.
- "A custodian at the Prosecutor's Office. His name is Payne." Great line!
- "What about me?" Haha!
- Again, great attention to detail on the "Witness Testimony" opening. Thanks to E.D.Revolution? ;)
- I like that this case deals with something other than murder... at least so far. It's not to have a breather, so to speak.
- Gumshoe NEVER addresses Edgeworth as "pal", but as "sir". Too much respect.
- "Is that a problem?" ;)
Since you worked so hard on making the newline styles just right, here is a list of frames I came across where the new lines were missing:
Spoiler : Frames :
I don't think that matters right now.

I know what you're thinking, but I had some work to do.

Yeah, he's your attorney for today.

I was at home alone the whole night.
Daddy was on a secret mission.

...I still hold a lot of sway in the legal system.

A homicide detective testifying about a robbery?

Crime Report added to the Court Record.

Why did the guard not do anything?

... There are going to be charges for illegal possession of a firearm.
Also, on the frame "(Do I even want an answer to that question?)", the speaker is speaking instead of thinking.

Before I continue playing this trial, though, are there any AAI spoilers? I noticed that you didn't add this trial to the List of case spoilers, and I have not yet played AAI. So if there are any spoilers in your trial, I'll have to hold off on it until then.

Could you please tell me which games this trial has spoilers for?

Either way, I'm personally quite impressed with the attention to detail and the characterization you've done so far. I hope there's no spoilers so I can continue!
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Unfortunately, there are some AAI spoilers, including one significant and unavoidable one for case three.
Jean Of mArc wrote:Hey Enthalpy,

I don't think I've played any of your trials before, so I found this in your signature and thought I'd give it a shot!

This is my first and only trial, as of time of typing. My second one should be out in about a month.

Here are my run-time play notes!
Spoiler : Notes :
- First of all, THANK you for actually hitting the Enter key to make new lines!! It is a pet-peeve of mine that most trials on AAO rely on the game to move words to new lines at runtime, in the middle of the word. So thank you!!!
I'm a huge perfectionist, and that extends to enter keys, pauses, keywords and the openings.
- Ah yes, the self-reflective and philisophical monologue opening... an AAO standard.
- The transition from the prologue to the lobby was abbrupt. I recommend at least a 2 second black screen.
I'll get that fixed soon. There are a number of changes I want to make, and I don't have the time to do that and stay on my release schedule for my competition entry.
- You use punctuation pauses too! I appreciate your attention to presentation details a lot!! :D
- Orange keywords that don't appear instantly! You're awesome.
- "A custodian at the Prosecutor's Office. His name is Payne." Great line!
- "What about me?" Haha!
- Again, great attention to detail on the "Witness Testimony" opening. Thanks to E.D.Revolution? ;)
Correct. I learned to use merged frames to display colored text normally from Tap, so thanks to him as well.
- I like that this case deals with something other than murder... at least so far. It's not to have a breather, so to speak.
- Gumshoe NEVER addresses Edgeworth as "pal", but as "sir". Too much respect.
The original idea was that Gumshoe was trying to keep Edgeworth's cover, but in retrospect, neither the Judge nor Payne would notice. I'll be making that change as well.
- "Is that a problem?" ;)
Since you worked so hard on making the newline styles just right, here is a list of frames I came across where the new lines were missing:
Spoiler : Frames :
I don't think that matters right now.

I know what you're thinking, but I had some work to do.

Yeah, he's your attorney for today.

I was at home alone the whole night.
Daddy was on a secret mission.

...I still hold a lot of sway in the legal system.

A homicide detective testifying about a robbery?

Crime Report added to the Court Record.

Why did the guard not do anything?

... There are going to be charges for illegal possession of a firearm.
Also, on the frame "(Do I even want an answer to that question?)", the speaker is speaking instead of thinking.

*adds to list*

Before I continue playing this trial, though, are there any AAI spoilers? I noticed that you didn't add this trial to the List of case spoilers, and I have not yet played AAI. So if there are any spoilers in your trial, I'll have to hold off on it until then.

Could you please tell me which games this trial has spoilers for?

Either way, I'm personally quite impressed with the attention to detail and the characterization you've done so far. I hope there's no spoilers so I can continue!
Razor190
Spoken languages: Deutsch

Post by Razor190 »

I don't get further in the second part where I have to use the magatama to break Jordur's locks. When I secondly present the wig to solve the hair problem, she doesn't even look at it. Which evidence do I have to show?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

You're on the right track, but you should do a bit more investigating first. Somewhere along the line, you missed a step.

It would be very helpful if you can tell me what your Court Record looks like at the moment.
Razor190

Post by Razor190 »

I have the crime report, the hold-up note, ski mask, gun, floor plan, camera data, schedule, banking records and the wig. I thought I had to present the wig after the banking records but it's wrong. Did I miss an object this far?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

There is another piece of evidence in Jordur's apartment. After you have found it, see what else changes.
Razor190

Post by Razor190 »

Oh thanks, but this was hard to find :side: Now there's another problem: When I'm at the end of presenting the evidence to Jordur, there's only an arrow and I can't present anything. It's a pity I can't go on playing this great case :( Can you help me with that problem?
Jordur Bug
Jordur Bug
Jordur Bug.JPG (33.26 KiB) Viewed 3712 times