[T][CE] Turnabout Proxy ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [T][CE] Turnabout Proxy ★

Post by Enthalpy »

The error has been fixed. Please go through the "Initial Investigation" talk conversation with Gumshoe again.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Silver_Owl
Spoken languages: English

Post by Silver_Owl »

I don't consider myself a stupid person, but wow. I cannot figure out what to do in the final cross examination of part 1. I got the hints about
Spoiler : :
"evidence related to the real robbery" and possibly the hint about the "thought I saw Trucy" statement being the one to present at.
Please don't give me an outright answer, but a hint would be nice.

Oh, and this is really a great case! I love being Edgeworth so much, and putting Phoenix and him on the same side of court was a cool idea. Their dynamic made me laugh.
Last edited by Enthalpy on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Adding a spoiler tag.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the case!

Phoenix's relationships in the interim between his last case and the start of Apollo Justice is, sadly, something we don't see very much of in fancases. There are a lot of stories to be told, and a lot of fun to be had with Hobohodo.

I'm planning to give Turnabout Proxy a brief revamp once I've finished a couple of other projects related to v6. The revamp will include replacing the walkthroughs with a very comprehensive set of hints like you describe, called Invisiclues.

Have some initial Invisiclues for this present:
Spoiler : Clue #1 :
As usual, press the witness! Press, press, press!
Spoiler : Clue #2 :
I play nice here. Like you'd expect, the statement to contradict is the one you only get by pressing: I think she did everything she could to seem bad, but leave a way out. She wanted double jeopardy.
Spoiler : Clue #3 :
Hmm... Jordur does say everything. Is there any evidence in the Court Record that doesn't incriminate Trucy, but could do so in a way that still gives her an easy out?
Spoiler : Clue #4 :
The gun and the mask incriminate Trucy. There's not much you could do with floor plans or the Wonder Bar schedule...
Spoiler : Clue #5 :
It's the hold-up note! If Trucy planted her prints on there, she could easily claim later that Jordur tricked her into touching the paper.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Silver_Owl

Post by Silver_Owl »

Got it on number three. Thank you so much!

I was barking up the wrong tree this whole time.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

I think the real question hear is
what in god's name was up with that children's crusade
fanfreak247
Spoken languages: English, Limited Spanish, Patois/Patwa

Post by fanfreak247 »

Some issues that I had with this case...
In the third CE about the tripping, I found the contradiction but I could only present it to one statement.

I don't understand why Jordur still wants to testify after the court already says that they don't believe the defense.

Also, I understand the witness is unbearable, but what's with the Judge's constant push for "If you don't find a contradiction, I'm ending the case"
The investigation segment also doesn't work. But other than that, a decent case.
CloudRed1988

Post by CloudRed1988 »

The link of the game is not there. An error perhaps?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

There are quite a few broken links in this case, which are on my list of things to fix, but not at the top right now.

I'll deal with links in the next few days and post when they're taken care of. I'll deal with fanfreak's comments then. For now, I'm just going to say that if you want to report a bug, you need to provide far more details than "it doesn't work."
vintprox
Spoken languages: English, Russian

Post by vintprox »

This ending is fun xDDD

I love how the roots of storyline and conclusion fit the canon. Thanks!