[T] Two Sides of the Same Turnabout ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

DJJ6800
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] Two Sides of the Same Turnabout ★

Post by DJJ6800 »

@ned63
Spoiler : :
Remember that at the beginning Titania said she was allergic to shellfish. Plus, Oberon and Henry paid the waitress to spill water on “Helene” forcing her to take off her gloves. This was done to get her fingerprints. I think. Bad Player could easily let me know if I’m wrong about anything.
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Spoiler : ned :
Like has been mentioned, the waitress was hired to spill water on Helene to get her to take off her gloves, and then to give Henry and Oberon the silverware afterwards; they wanted to be sure the lighter actually did have Titania's fingerprints before going through with the plan. Oberon changed his order because he didn't want to have the same dish as Helene to ensure the waitress wouldn't give them Oberon's silverware by accident.

The flashbacks purposefully don't have timestamps because while each scene does have a general "timeframe" it occurs in, we didn't want to put any of them on specific times.

Oberon began to doubt "Helene" in the scene where she visits Oberon after Regina's death, because she mentions that the Nickmar portrait was burned which wasn't public information. He doesn't become convinced until further (off-screen) investigation, though.
ned63

Post by ned63 »

Thank you for the clarification!
dragon1mst

Post by dragon1mst »

Just writing here to let you know that the custom images are corrupted which makes the trial hard to play. Hopefully whoever's in charge can spare some time to fix this issue.
Simple_attorney

Post by Simple_attorney »

I don’t know if someone mentioned this before or not, but what we’re the music pieces used in this game?
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Re: [T] Two Sides of the Same Turnabout ●

Post by Blackrune »

Blackrune wrote: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:46 am
DarthWiader wrote:Rune, when will you release the OST that was used for this case?
Save for 1-2 tracks I don't know the origin of (because BP added them), I've got a full list ready I can share with you.
Here you go.
Simple_attorney

Post by Simple_attorney »

Thanks
Msipp26

Post by Msipp26 »

A decent idea but not great.
Spoiler : Major Spoilers regarding gripes :
you know, the fact that the fire alarms didn't go off can be mentioned far far before you have the alarm report if you press a certain statement, idk which one, if you were really a lawyer, you would immediately pick up on this and present the burnt picture frame to show that there is a contradiction, it's mentioned in a statement about the fire exit setting it off if it's opened for too long but it's a very important fact that everyone just forgets about and ignores, you aren't even allowed to point it out, which is cheating. like, if she picked up on this and pointed it out, the entire plan would be ruined because she could suggest checking the fire alarms for prints before she's even mentioned the other key. Cause if the alarm didn't go off and something was burnt, then the culprit must have tampered with the alarms. At which point it is game over for oberron. or whatever his name was. also I don't think it's ever explained why the culprit even burnt the painting(s?) to begin with.
:dekiller:
just a guy with a lot of ideas but who isn't very good at executing them.

THERE ARE MYSTERIES OTHER THAN LOCKED ROOMS, YOU GUYS. NOT EVERY CASE HAS TO BE A LOCKED ROOM MYSTERY.

comment "Danganronpa chapter 3" on any trial with more than one murder