Gameboard/General Mystery

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Re: Gameboard/General Mystery

Post by Bad Player »

Spoiler : :
i already explained why kyrie wouldn't be an accomplice and a slight twist on the motive that makes her definitely not an accomplice

and bernkastel and kyrie whatever you brought this upon yourself shuffling around the names and sprites zzz
Calvinball
Spoken languages: English

Post by Calvinball »

Spoiler : Bad Player :
Oh, whoops. I need to read these more carefully. Let's cut to the chase this time.

Bernkastel has definitely been raising Kyrie to be a prosecutor and at no point has ever trained her to be an assassin. Besides, Shelly wasn't even trying to kill Franziska. Just hospitalize her as a "present" to Phoenix.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

Spoiler : i'm not done yet :
Kyrie began self-training herself to become an assassin, since she's sick of studying to be a prosecutor. She studies alone and unmonitored for several hours every day, so it's possible for her to be studying something that's not prosecuting.

She thought Shelly was trying to kill Franzy, either because the news reports weren't as detailed, something was lost in translation, her English wasn't very good, she's still just a little girl in the end, or a combination of those factors.
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Spoiler : Bad Player :
>_>

Surely you haven't forgotten Detective Battler's analysis of the gun and who could've wielded it?
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

Spoiler : bow down to the truth :
assassin training. she learned how to properly handle the gun. at least to the point where any damage she took would be minor and concealable.

the whole reason she used that gun is because she knew nobody would ever suspect she was capable of handling it, so that nobody would suspect her even though she was the only one in a position to be able to kill franzy.

EDIT: She also knew that Bern didn't like people disturbing her, so she was confident she could kill Franzy without having to worry about anybody popping into the study and seeing that Kyrie wasn't there studying.
Last edited by Bad Player on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Spoiler : @Bad Player :
Wow, you... really like this blue truth of yours. Normally, I'd ask if it seemed reasonable for Kyrie to want to kill Franziska, considering she's her favorite aunt and is literally the only relative she gets along with, but I get the feeling you'd be completely undeterred by that.

Kyrie has absolutely no training that would make her capable of using the gun without seriously injuring herself.
ImageImage

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

Spoiler : like i'd let something as minor as a red truth stop me :
they were all using fake names

'kyrie' isn't actually the little girl

alternatively:

'kyrie' was actually a super-elite assassin (possibly shelly de killer) who had simply temporarily taken the place of the real kyrie for that day in order to assassinate franzy
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

I'm not going to go THAT Umineko on you. When this Game Board uses names, who we say is who we mean with no misdirection. There are no "fake names," and Edgeworth's memory of what people's names are isn't faulty.

Additionally, there is absolutely no way Shelly DeKiller or any other elite assassin disguised themselves as Kyrie or anyone else at the von Karma manor.

In fact, no one was disguised as anyone. Everyone was exactly who the narrative said they were.
ImageImage

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

rudolf had no plan, if kyrie was awake he'd just be liek "hi sweetie i came here to see how you were doing love you bye" and left
Reverie

Post by Reverie »

All the red truths thus far have actually been in purple, which can be shown if by checking the hex value of one of the pixels on the edge of a red letter - it's pink, aka light purple

thus calvinball is able to lie, and has been this whole time, so kyrie is the culprit

But in order to use the purple truth, you'd need to be "the one who kills"
so the real question is who calvinball offed in real life
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

The culprit had a plan.

Besides, don't you think Rudolf would've gotten in trouble with Bernkastel for something like that?
Spoiler : @Spyromed :
Really? color-hex.com lies, then!

But no, the red truths are sufficiently red.
ImageImage

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

he would've just shot her then
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Based on their interactions, did Rudolf really strike you as the kind of guy who would shoot his own daughter?
ImageImage

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

I meant Bernkastel
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Based on their interactions, did Rudolf really strike you as the kind of guy who could shoot his wife?
ImageImage

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper