Them's Fightin' Herds campaign

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Zeel1™
Spoken languages: English

Them's Fightin' Herds campaign

Post by Zeel1™ »

Okay, well, kind of nervous here, really hope this is okay to post... I just really really want to support this, and since I can't give that much money to it, I figured I should try to share it and I can't really think of a better place.

So... I'm sure at some point, the game Fighting Is Magic has been brought up. Super quick rundown: MLP fighting game made by a small group of fans. It got super far in development, looked really impressive, but then it got a bit too big and got hit by a C&D. Seemed to kill the project, until Lauren Faust herself came in and offered to help them make a new IP to build a game around. It's of course known as Them's Fightin' Herds. Still a four-legged fighter as they sometimes call it, but in a very unique world of it's own. That was about two years ago. Fast forward to now, and they've got enough to show off, and this too looks really good! It's using the Skullgirls engine if that means anything to you, it was actually given to them by it's makers directly.

And now comes this part. So it's got an indiegogo going right now. It's currently in it's last leg, there's only a few days left. At the pace it's been going at these past couple days I'm actually pretty confident it's going to make it's set goal, but there's also stretch goals like porting to Linux and Max and such, so I think it's still worth it to try getting the word out.

So, here it is, I'd like you to just check it out if it's not too much trouble: http://igg.me/at/ThemsFightinHerds/x/12448879

There's plenty more info there on it to see what it's all about and what it'll be like. They've also been doing streams and other videos these past couple weeks showing off their progress. You can find them here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ManeSixDev/featured

So yeah, there it is. Sorry if this isn't cool, just want to get more eyes on this. Thanks.
Turnabout Ghost - 1400 Frames
energizerspark
Spoken languages: English

Re: Them's Fightin' Herds campaign

Post by energizerspark »

this probably could have gone in the ToR
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Re: Them's Fightin' Herds campaign

Post by Mono »

energizerspark wrote:this probably could have gone in the ToR
It would probably just get overlooked then, which is exactly not the point.