Calling all Programmers!

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

foursideluigi
Spoken languages: English

Calling all Programmers!

Post by foursideluigi »

If you enjoy this series, but have the problem of writing a story for your fan-game, we have the opposite problem, and need you!

I'm Mushrazul (foursideluigi), and I'm the lead writer on the SEQUEL 7 team (name to be detirmined :nod: )

This Sequel takes place in a similar time in the series to a renowned fan game, Contempt of Court (though that story isn't canon with this one). Seven months after the events of Trials and Tribulations, Phoenix and Maya take a case from a woman named Clough Dehdpahst (name not exactly final, but still has the Wright-puns), who will not speak to them about anything she's done past the last two days. At the end of the Payne Case, Clough reveals that she is a former professor at Crescendo Academy, a school specializing in astronomy.

The night after the case, Clough runs to Phoenix's office, begging him to keep her hidden from...them

We can't reveal anymore of the story to non-team members, so back to my original case.
We need programmers! If you can help with a Phoenix Wright length story-driven game, please contact me!
My e-mail is thewurdeman@gmail.com. I hope we :gotcha: with the story!