What do you like about other AAOers?

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

energizerspark
Spoken languages: English

Re: What do you like about other AAOers?

Post by energizerspark »

Meh, I think all of you guys are kind of cool in your own ways.
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:Mono the Meerp
Even though you hate me and try to troll me, it always manages to bring a smile to my face.
Ghostly Banette wrote:Mono
I like arguing with you. It's so fun!
I'VE BEEN DOING IT WRONG

Anyways, I might have a list up... I'm not very good at saying why I like other people ^^"
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Well, I've got ten thousand obligations to take care of here and I don't wanna play League right now, so I guess we can take care of this.

Keep in mind, this list obviously isn't complete. It's just everyone I think I can say things about, or just want to.

SE- I could say the usual "You're cool, I like you", but I'd rather look at the bigger picture here, and say that you've overcome and accepted a great personal loss much better than I ever could, and you have my respect for that.

Hodou- I told you this in PC already, and it's really gonna sound corny making this public, but I pretty much respect you more than any other user on the website, due to your deep insight on people and psychology, how you've handled yourself as a mod, and just awesomeness in general. If you ever left AAO, chances are I'd follow right behind. Kind of a leader I'd follow into hell, you know?

Mono- Well you're our resident punching bag and one of my Persona-buddies. You kind of have a nasty attitude sometimes, but I mean, everybody does, and I think that makes you pretty "human" and not just an internet personality if that makes any sense at all. But I only bring it up because even though you can be a jerk on occasion, you just kind of have that aura about you where it's REALLY hard to stay mad at you. And I guess that means something.

Gumpei- <3

Truf: ....Damn... how long have I known you again? I'm actually gonna go check right now. *does so* ...January 2011? Man, that does NOT seem right. It feels like it's been WAY longer. Anyway, a lot of ****'s happened in that timeframe, but we always stuck together through it. Plenty of awesome times too, I mean, but... I kinda think rough times really put bonds to the test, you know? Point in case? You're my bro. Love ya.

Wolfy- Well, I like you. You didn't wait to be welcomed into the community. You just went off and did your own thing until people accepted you as an everyday part of it. There's something I respect about that, introductions are pointless, let yourself be known over time. I like it, and I know that sounds like a dumb reason but it's a lot harder than you think it is. That aside you're a cool person and I'm really embarrassed about that awkward convo we had on Skype because I didn't know who you were at the time. I thought it was awkward anyway. ^^ We'll have to make up for it sometime.

GD- To clarify, I can't say I've ever really tried an efficient run simply cause the concept really bores me and I'd never have fun doing it. It probably only seems that way from my days debating FE. But that's not what we're here to discuss. I just wanted to say that you're one of the easiest people to get along with ever and you show maturity beyond your years, as I told you ages ago. Plus we're FE buddies, and we gotta stick together. Because you know, supports. Especially EarthxEarth. Hax. ...Yeah, see what I did there? I'll shut up now.

Ganon- We don't get to talk too much but it's usually awesome whenever we do. So yeah. Just wanted to say that.

Wacky- It's not just that voicechatting with you is fun, it just comes really natural. Naturally as Gumpei, someone I've been talking to on a daily basis for like a year and a half now. So yeah. That says something. Make of it what you will.

There's definitely more, that's just all I want to say.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

Meh... didn't realize I wasn't as close to as many people as I though while watching this.

TKinhonipei - ~<3 I don't exactly remember when we started talking, I just strongly recall nights where we'd send MLP YTP videos back and forth and repeating every damn near line. Quite honestly, I miss that. I don't think we actually get to talk that much in general anymore. Iunno. Just know you are definitely the most entertaining person I've talked to here. Our late night video sessions were legend and we need to do it again. It leaves good memories. ^_^

Wackyman - For "husband-and-wife", it sorta dawned on me while writing this that we haven't ever had a real conversation - or at least, not a lot. Which is weird because I always valued our friendship, so it's kind of disappointing we're not as close as I thought. We need to change this, 'Kay?

GuardianDreamer - Everytime I think about it, I always feel like I've harassed you in some form or another. All conversations that come to mind I'm literally hounding you over something (like that FE10 conversation on the ToR). I hope you know, GD, that I don't mean to do that. You're - from my experiences - a great person, and I feel like we haven't really gotten enough chances to talk.

Ryuusai09 - For the longest time I always thought of you as an annoyance, and I apologize greatly for that. It wasn't until a few months ago that I actually decided, "Hey, he's not so bad." So I apologize for that. After all, who else am I going to get random articles on Skype from? =D

Wampyr - I think you know how important you are to me. I owe a lot of dept to you, Blader. I'm not sure where I'd be now if I didn't have someone to vent to back in the summer. I said some crude things to you about two weeks ago, and I didn't mean a damn thing. You're very important to me.

Danielinhoni - DAAAAAAN. I hope you know you're important to me, too. I don't exactly remember why we started talking but I'm happy we did. I don't think there's anything else I can really... describe. We just got close quickly. :3

I might have a better list eventually this is just what I conjured up in the middle of the night on my iPhone. Some users I know I want to add but I just can't concentrate. So I'm just going to try to get back to this when I'm on next time.
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
PhantomMinaX1
Spoken languages: English, Medium Level Japanese

Post by PhantomMinaX1 »

I would say things about certain people, but I think it would be unfair to those who I haven't fully talked to yet and have gotten to know.

I just have to say that, this is probably the nicest community of people I've ever met in my time spent on the internet. No other community has been as nice and welcoming as AAO. I want to say that you all are amazing people and I hope that we can continue to make this site grow and expand with friendship~! Thank you everyone for making this an enjoyable place to be and I hope to be able to make friends with everyone I can :)
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

GotMLK7-Probably my best friend on AAO. Maybe it's because of my gratitude towards you for helping out with PE:CA and for sticking up for me during the whole CC thing. Either that or it's because you're one of the only people who's on when I'm on so I know you best out of everyone here.

Tap- Probably one of the best artists on the site. I'm extremely grateful for your support for Rapidfire, though you decided you couldn't collaborate on it. Also, MSaT is one of the best cases on AAO, though you've probably heard that a million times.

Rune- Every single one of your trials is amazing. Especially, ToC. Still.....There is ONE trial you should be working on....maybe right now.... :april:

BB- I respect your honesty, while brutal at times, at least you always say what you think.

Zeel and BP- I put you two together here because I couldn't decide which one of you was funnier. BP, your unique "trolling" is hillarious. Equally, Zeels constant innuendo. AAO would be a significantly less funny place without you both.

LP- You didn't put me in your list so I'm not going to say how much I respect your drawing skills. Nope. Not saying anything about that or your fantastic pixel art.

DWaM- The only person to put me on their list and the genius trial creator who made Downfall, the best case on pyWright. (Sorry BP & Ping but, y'know, TSub was preeeeeetty buggy......) Probably the most fair person at reviewing other peoples trials. Also, you got me addicted to Umineko (with a little help from Dypo.) :P

Meph- A very fitting mod. This is mainly a thanks for making sure that the AAO community is a constantly nice place to be.

Everyone else- This is the best internet community I've been to so far. You're all great....Except Mono and Hershel_Layton. Screw those guys. :awesome: I kid. Henke's my only enemy. :awesome:
Last edited by enigma on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

enigma wrote:DWaM- The only person to put me on their list and the genius trial creator who made Downfall, the best case on pyWright. (Sorry BP & Ping but, y'know, TSub was preeeeeetty buggy......) Probably the most fair person at reviewing other peoples trials. Also, you got me addicted to Umineko (with a little help from Dypo.) :P
Fix'd. Don't get confused now, hun. XD
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Okay, here's my list. It'll probably be edited but for now, here I go.

LunchPolice - One of my best buddies here, one of the most talented sprite and picture artists on the sprite, always a massive joy to voice chat with. You love Sonic too, which is always awesome! You are awesomeness incarnate. :D Not to mention, your RP skills are brilliant, and you're by far one of my favourite RPers ever. Our RP Chemistry is fabulous, and our non-RP chemistry is simply awesome.. :) *bro-fist*

Shadowsleuth - An awesome RPer, and user. You've given me great advice and I'm greatly thankful for it. You're also an epic artist, and you're a really admirable person in how you're dealing with your RL issues. You're brilliant. :)

Master of Chaos - A remarkable guy, another one of my best friends here. You're there for me, and I really, genuinely appriciate it so much. You're a massively improved RPer, and I really like that, as well as being just really great to talk to. You're an amazing guy, don't ever change. :)

Tap - Ho, ho, we go way back. One of my best AAO Friends again, and my oldest as well. Creator of one of the most admired trials here, and an awesome spriter, as well, just being an all-round interesting and great dude. :D

Remilia Scarlet - Your snarkiness is amazing, your RP characters is surreal and portrayed brilliantly uniquely, your posts are an outright joy to read. One of my favourite people on here. You, never change either! :D

Kruiser666 - Dude, you so crazy. Seriously, you have a thousand ways to make me laugh, all while being great and quite, quite fun. You and LP make a great comedy duo, and you're simply a great guy, and you have my eternal respect. :XD:

GuardianDreamer - With no doubt, one of the best RPers on the site. I love your posts, you're so creative, artistic, and altogether, you are truly brilliant. Even on Xat, you're descriptive! :D Truly, an admirable quality.

Patchouli - You are totally awesome. A fabulous gal, with an excellent taste in jackets~ :P Spidey references aside, I really like you, for sure, you're seriously an amazing person, and you've helped me so many times, in big ways and small ways. Never think otherwise! :D

BBblader - Ho, where do I begin? Simply words can't do justice to what we as a single entity owe you Blader. You are a stronger man than you give yourself credit for. So helpful, and one of the greatest friends a person could have. :)

SuperGanondorf - You created Endless Time! That automatically makes you awesome. Perhaps the best GM on the entire forum, on in fact, ever. :) Again, NEVER CHANGE!

DeHughes - Another ol' pal of mine to which I go way back with. Truf, you're crazy awesome. You have fabulous views on Transformers. You helped me with my videos, something that I owe you big for. I ADMIRE YOU SIR. :)

Ike/$Fth - You may be blunt, but you speak your mind. I like that about you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't already have plans in mind to make the second Tourney better. You're like Knuckles. And that's a good thing! (Without the gullability part, that is, I mean. ^^')

Meph - One of those responsible for making this site as awesome as it is today. You are brilliant. You like Doctor Who. That makes you even more brilliant. You are British. EVEN MOAR BRILLIANT! You sir, are fabulous.

Ghostly Banette - You like Doctor Who, which makes you crazy awesome. :D I love our little Xat chats, and you're just astonishing. :)

Energizerman - Hah, well you make me laugh, chap. You're quirky, and cool. You also like Doctor Who which again, MAKES YOU BRILLIANT. *hi-5*

Drey Wilkins - Responsible for making one of the greatest RP rivalries to exist to this day, you are a pretty cool man, and while you have a virus that needs urgent attention, you're still quite the legend at RPs. :D

GotMLK7 - Excellent artist is excellent. You've also created various beloved RPs, and you're just totally awesome. You should never change. :D

Phantom - One of the long-timers of AAO, but you're a ace guy! I remember your youtube messages to this day, and I forever appriciate them, and despite the controversy that seems to surround ya, to me, you're an epic and brilliant user. NEVER CHANGE. Oh, and you had a Shadow the Hedgehog. BADASS.

FINALLY. I may adjust this list at a later time, but for now, that's it. :)

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Dang....
GotMLK7: One on my first friends here, and a big inspiration to me to start spriting. And has since been a good person, even though we don't really talk as much anymore. ^^'

Shadowsleuth: You're a really great person, at least in my eyes, and you're an amazing artist, and I wish sometimes I could make art like you can...

Singidava: A totally awesome artist, and an overall good person. Plus you're making Georgina in a way I could have never imagined her being, so good job on breaking my mind when you sent me the first drawings of her.

ShadowEdgeworth: A great guy, and one of the biggest influences on my trial making. Serious, your trials were the ones that really got me interesting in actually doing it, even though my first true trial isn't even done yet...

E.D.Revolution: Another good person, he was the one whom actually wanted to make a Vs. screen, and actually had me wanting more with his trials... Plus he's a good person to talk to, even though we've really had only one or so conversations.

Tap: A very good person, and makes me laugh with some of his posts. I love your case, and, honestly, like SE above, you were an amazing influence to my trial making...

I know it's not much, and there's more people to appreciate, whom is everyone. ...Wow, my descriptions are a bit laconic...
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

I never posted any youtube comments.

------------------

LOL I can't believe I didn't discover this thread sooner...Will post my stuff at a later date x )
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Puddin' wrote:I never posted any youtube comments.

------------------

LOL I can't believe I didn't discover this thread sooner...Will post my stuff at a later date x )

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
MrIsh1992

Post by MrIsh1992 »

MrIsh1992- I am mostly a dork in my own way, trying to be heard and noticed around here. I guess I need to try harder.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

I think you're supposed to label *other* users, not yourself :P
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Also dat necrobump.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Meph

Post by Meph »

Aaaaaaaw. Oh you guys. *blushes* Well I'm resurrecting this thread, I guess. :P

There's too many people for me to mention for me to remember everyone, but I'll give it a shot:
  • Unas - My master and friend. I've learned a lot after you gave me the opportunity to help you with AAO's development and with moderating the forums, and I hope to meet you some day (at Disneyland Paris).
  • Ami - You make me laugh, sometimes, and I love the maddness you bring to the forums.
  • Tap - You've been a great friend, and a very inspiring writer. It's been great to know you and share in many of the things you've worked hard on here, over the year. You're always very kind and helpful to everyone, and putting them first. Also, you live in the greatest country in the world.
  • ShadowEdgeworth - My British mate. :) I love your eccentric humour and the fact that you keep on smiling. You've always been very talented, very approachable and very Doctor Who. Never change.
  • Danielinhoni - You've got a great sense of humour, and you've been a good friend to me while I've been here. You also introduced me to Monkey Island with your crazy avatars and signatures. If I had a better memory, I'd be able to say a lot more.
  • Hodou Okappa - Things wouldn't be the same without you. You were the start of some big changes in AAO, and then have been a brilliant help afterwards. Thanks for everything you've done and for just keeping the community a fun place to be.
  • Bad Player - You translated the first case of GK2. You stepped in as a QA inspector when we both needed and wanted you to join. You give me common-sense when I don't seem to have it. You're a pain in the arse and I love you for it.
And that's everyone. I don't like people unless they're staff. :P
  • Blackrune - Your crazy trials have driven me to madness. I've always loved your skilful storytelling, and it's always been a pleasure to have you in the forums.
  • LunchPolice - Sonic. Skilful drawings. Awesome sense of humour. I will say no more.
  • Zeel - You... you...!
That list is way too short, and I wish I could have said more. There are loads of people I wish I'd mentioned: Mimi, EnergizerSpark, Count Olaf, Holhol, Putin, ED, deHughes, gitMLK, Gumpei, GD... Sorry, I don't have a good memory. And if I was more active, recently, there would probably be more newer people I could mention, too. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get to know the newer people that we have.