Ace Attorney RPG?

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

Ace Attorney RPG?

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Hey there everyone, it's been quite some time, but I have an idea. And I'm not entirely sure where this would go sooo yeah ^^;

Anyway, with my new-found experience on RPG Maker(my game can be found here), I think I might finally be able to create an Ace Attorney RPG.

Thoughts?
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Trybien

Re: Ace Attorney RPG?

Post by Trybien »

Hm... sounds interesting enough. What type of rpg are looking at, classic rpg with battles or more like a story driven adventure like the horror games made with rpg maker? I'd support either.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Trybien wrote:Hm... sounds interesting enough. What type of rpg are looking at, classic rpg with battles or more like a story driven adventure like the horror games made with rpg maker? I'd support either.
Hmm, a bit a both.
Like, I have A LOT of ideas, some which cross into like, Ib territory, some in Yume Nikki territory, etc.
Like, if I let you play as different lawyers, it could be like, a different way of progressing the story (eg: Franziska would be turn-based classic RPG).
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

I dig that, just make sure you have a solid basis of what you want and do not over work yourself too much.

I don't have much experience with RPG maker, but I'm willing to help in any way I can story/script wise.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Trybien wrote:I dig that, just make sure you have a solid basis of what you want and do not over work yourself too much.

I don't have much experience with RPG maker, but I'm willing to help in any way I can story/script wise.
Well thanks ^^
I got a pretty solid idea on some things, but, I think Franny might be the first one I would implement.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

I wish you best of luck, and I can't wait to see Franny whip her enemies into shape. *insert Larry's thumbs up*
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Haha, well thanks.
It'd be an interesting experience xD
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego