A little known AA fanwork by FanatSors

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

hackcheat
Spoken languages: English

A little known AA fanwork by FanatSors

Post by hackcheat »

See, there's this little thing called Attorney Online, and many people mistake it for AAO, this very site. I recommend you give this a look if you like AAO: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7czzq ... a1.7.5.rar
Good luck, and may the power of the :objection: be with you

What this is: This is a chatroom, that uses all of Ace Attorney's characters, with emotes, and most people use it to roleplay cases. You can play any of the characters from AA, and you can be the Judge, Witness, Prosecution, and the Defense. Some people take it quite serious, others, it's more of a sense of fun. Cases are created by other players, and they are played just like AA. However, one thing to note:
Attorney Online is not Ace Attorney in an online format. It was originally created as a chatroom, it's only been evolved to fit that use as to be a place to roleplay being someone in the Ace Attorney Universe.
Nearavex

Re: A little known AA fanwork by FanatSors

Post by Nearavex »

The problem with this thing has always been me trying to join lobbies using custom content I didn't have.
Av by ticcy
hackcheat

Re: A little known AA fanwork by FanatSors

Post by hackcheat »

That has been an issue lately. As of now, there are two vanilla servers: Public Vanilla, and The Cookie Conglomerate.