AAO MAFIA ROUND VI Living Thread - Corellia [EMPIRE WINS]

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
Advance Stratagist

AAO MAFIA ROUND VI Living Thread - Corellia [EMPIRE WINS]

Post by Advance Stratagist »

Force Unleashed Mafia Roles:

The Galactic Empire (AKA The Mafia)

Imperials start the game knowing the usernames of their allies.

Emperor – The Ruler of the Empire, his vote overrides all other Hit Request votes, rendering all other Imperial votes void. The Emperor's vote alone is enough to guarantee the Hit is successful. As long as Vader is alive, the Emperor may block one person from any kind of voting, or using their powers if they have any. This does not prevent the victim from posting.

Vader – At night, Vader may select a player and guess their Rebel Alliance role, except for the “Rebel”. If Vader is correct, there is a 90% chance of killing the target, and a 10% chance of turning them to the Dark Side of the Force, making them a Stormtrooper. If they are recruited, this takes away their abilities, except for their Hidden Power(s).

Stormtrooper – The Nilla Mafian

The Rebel Alliance (AKA The Town)

Kota – This player can investigate other player's affiliations with a 30% chance of not receving any results back. The first investigation returned to Kota is 50% accurate. If it is correct, all Kota’s investigation will be correct, but if it is not correct, all Kota’s investigation will be incorrect as well. Kota is not able to investigate himself at any time.

Shaak-Ti – This player knows the identity of Maris Brood, and may double the value of a player's Lynch Vote during the Day Phase by PMing the GM, specifying whose vote will count twice. They may select themselves when using this ability.

Maris Brood – This player knows the identity of Shaak-Ti. If Shaak-Ti dies, Maris gets a one time choice to decide whether to defect to the Galactic Empire, and must decide before the end of the following phase. If she joins the Galactic Empire, she will be told the identity of the rest of the remaining Imperials.

Rebel – The Nilla Townie

Wild Cards (Unaffiliated)

SPECIAL WILDCARD RULE FOR ROUND 6: The wildcard can pm the GM with what faction they want to affiliate without needing requests from the team they are joining.
Starkiller – This player's abilities change based on their allegiance. If they affiliate with the Rebel Alliance, they learn Kota’s identity, or that of a Rebel if there is no Kota. If they affiliate with the Empire, they learn Vader’s identity, or that of a Stormtrooper if there is no Vader.

MAMA AGREEMENT:Mandate Against Metagame Anything v. 2.0
By playing the game, you agree to the following:

I, the undersigned, understand that by participating in this game, I temporarily give up any friendships, alliances, or pacts formed outside of the game, with or without express intent of forming an in-game alliance. I will not honor these outside alliances inside the game, and will not let them affect my actions.
In-game, the only players that can honestly trust me and be trusted by me, and expect to protect me and be protected by me, are those players officially listed as being part of my faction, regardless of my knowledge of their true affiliation. I will do everything in my power to further my faction's goals of TOTAL DOMINATION above all else.
I swear that I will not resort to metagame methods of information collection and dissemination. This includes but is not limited to screenshots of private messages, reading of the Dead Thread as a living player, employing nonplayers, using existing duplicate accounts or creating duplicate forum accounts for any in-game purpose, bribing or blackmailing the GM, et cetera.
I recognize that this agreement is in the spirit of sportsmanship and fair play, and that in-game actions are made with concern to in-game victory, and are not made with the intent to incite injury, insult, or vendetta. By signing up for this game, I am aware that becoming completely inactive during this game will not be tolerated. If there is any reason that I may be inactive for some period of time, I will alert the designated GM on the issue. I will also not complain to the Game Master on a current round in any disrespectful manner, and will hold my complaints until I am either dead in this game or until the round concludes.
I agree to not allow outside Friendships and Alliances to have a lasting affect my relationships in the game, nor will I have betrayals and Lies affect my relationship with people outside the game.
I will only benefit my faction via logical means. Encouraging and or threatening another player to break the rules or MAMA as a tactic is not permitted. If I am pressured into such a thing I will immediately contact the current GM.

If for any reason I am found to disagree with or act against the MAMA, or the spirit of the Mafia game, I accept that I may be instantly removed from the game without warning. Public admissions of breaking MAMA are prohibited, and such a matter should only be discussed with the GM.

If you believe you are incapable of following this directive, please do not play the game.

Player List (25):

Living (4):
Super Judge Bro.
RandomJibberish
Pandan
MercuryKitten

Dead (21):
Princess Kraehe - Rebel, Kicked for MAMA violation Night 0
Phoenix_Apollo - Rebel, Dropped out Night 0
Ff3girl - Rebel, Lynched Day 1
Aoshi - Kota (original), Killed Night 1
Chihiro - Stormtrooper, Lynched Day 2
Fuzznerdees - Rebel, Killed Night 2
Gyrys - Rebel, kicked for inactivity Day 3
DeKiller - Rebel, Lynched Day 3
Claizen - Kota the Second - Killed Night 3
Karfka - Starkiller (with mafia), Lynched by hidden power Day 4
Ishio - Rebel, Killed Night 4
O.G. Cracker - Stormtrooper, Lynched Day 5
Ghaleon - Rebel, Killed Night 5
Videocrazy - Shaak-ti, Killed by Vader Night 5
Ryuusai09 - Emperor (original), Lynched Day 6
WaldorffLobster - Rebel, Dropped out Night 6
Djoftheweb - Rebel, Killed Night 6
Sdrawckab Delleps - Rebel, Lynched Day 7
Forcemaster - Rebel, Dropped Out/Posted in Dead Thread Night 7
Zakeri - Rebel, Killed Night 7
Zeroes - Vader (originally stormtrooper), Lynched Day 8
Last edited by Advance Stratagist on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
Image It hatched, and it still wants clicks. Go figure.
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Re: AAO MAFIA ROUND VI LIVING THREAD - CORELLIA

Post by Ami »

Topic is locked until the game starts. So says the great and powerful Geno. *Oz flames*

Good luck, players.

EDIT: Okay, so apparently, only I can edit posts in a locked topic. Sorry, y'all. I'll still be minding the fence, ready to delete posts.

EDIT 2: Dracula totally in the mafia. Dracula gonna hit you tonight, dummy. You! There! Dummy! I'll hit you tonight. And then I'll be in the dance club.
since 2008!
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

Role PM's are being sent out at this time. Please be patient and do NOT post until you receive a PM please.

In the meantime,

Enjoy the Night Zero Trial

Also: AS is having Monitor Problems, he will try to send out his portion of Role PM's and then he shall return after swapping computers
Super Judge Bro.

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

Well, look at that. I got me PM.

Let the beginning of insanity commence.
Played/Playing: 2
Round Wins: 1
Round Losses: 1
Lived through whole round: 2
Deaths: 0
Number of times I've failed: 4.
Zakeri

Post by Zakeri »

FIRST!

*collapses to the ground*

oh well ... maybe next time.
Last edited by Zakeri on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Lol @ Zakeri. XD

Well, I got it. Time to play some MAFIA!
Super Judge Bro.

Zakeri wrote:FIRST!
WRONG.
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

SJB, your signature wins epically.
since 2008!
Super Judge Bro.

genodragon1 wrote:SJB, your signature wins epically.
Thank you. It took me a few days to make it, then I forgot to use it until now.
Phoenix_Apollo

Post by Phoenix_Apollo »

FIRST...PAGE! :lol:

EDIT: And it's not really fair that Geno gets to post here...
Last edited by Phoenix_Apollo on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Whatzap, boy and girls. Welcome to Corellia. Oh yeah, I got my pm, so I can post here, heh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Aoshi

Post by Aoshi »

'Ello, people. I've got my PM, now let's just wait for this to start.

*impatiently taps foot and looks at watch, waiting for Day One to begin*
GM'd by yours truly and mercurykitten. Game begins January 2, sign-ups ending January 1!
Advance Stratagist

Post by Advance Stratagist »

Alright, on new computer now.

Sorry bout that. At 10:01, I'm not even kidding you, my monitor broke and shot it's brightness +100 or something. I literally had to wear sunglasses to get my half of the pm's out. Thanks Nat for starting up the game for me.

Anyways, Day 1 shall begin at 11 PM EST tomorrow. Only Kota is allowed to use his power for night 0.

Good luck to all!
Image It hatched, and it still wants clicks. Go figure.
djoftheweb

Re: AAO MAFIA ROUND VI LIVING THREAD - CORELLIA [NIGHT ZERO]

Post by djoftheweb »

I'm here everyone!
*Silence*
Thanks everyone. :evil:

Anyway, ready to have fun...but I have to finish my AP homework first, so I'll see you later.

Don't do too much stuff without me.
*leaves*
*Party starts*
Ff3girl
Location: Dancing next to Kaitou Kid ... He's friends with Conan after all!

Re: AAO MAFIA ROUND VI LIVING THREAD - CORELLIA [NIGHT ZERO]

Post by Ff3girl »

Hi, everyone. ^_^ Got mine!
Sig by Otakubox
Lyrics from Phoenix Wright the Musical: click sig~