Ace Everything Else Online

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Re: Ace Everything Else Online

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

be cool like me and save/reload schrodinger's cannon until it hits every time
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

"Adversaries purified"/10
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

enigma wrote:Well, I can't say about when the results will be out... But this disc came in today.

What, too much to fit on a VHS tape?
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

I don't trust this new compact disc technology. Please get Pomp to send me his adventures on 6 sturdy and easy-to-store floppy disks instead.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
clcman
Spoken languages: English

Post by clcman »

enigma wrote:Well, I can't say about when the results will be out... But this disc came in today.

okay i can. comp results coming VERY soon. like within the next 2-3 days soon.
I suppose I have to take partial responsibility/credit for Chapter 5's parasite getting as far and varied as it did...
Spoiler : :
Anyone else find it weird that the final boss is arguably the LEAST frustrating of the parasites? Adequate timers, decent hit detection, and the Mood Matrix attack is significantly easier than Pearles's "pick a direction" attack because where you are clicking is spatially related to what you are dodging, as opposed to "spot location of attack, recall the words for that spot, find the button with those words on it and click it and only it, all in about a second or two."

...And not a single mustache/Pearles line for Chapter 4?
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

clcman wrote:

okay i can. comp results coming VERY soon. like within the next 2-3 days soon.
I suppose I have to take partial responsibility/credit for Chapter 5's parasite getting as far and varied as it did...
Anyone else find it weird that the final boss is arguably the LEAST frustrating of the parasites? Adequate timers, decent hit detection, and the Mood Matrix attack is significantly easier than Pearles's "pick a direction" attack because where you are clicking is spatially related to what you are dodging, as opposed to "spot location of attack, recall the words for that spot, find the button with those words on it and click it and only it, all in about a second or two."

...And not a single mustache/Pearles line for Chapter 4?
One second and a half, to be precise.

Trust me when I say Pearl's timer was much shorter back when I tested it... I only got past her during that time because I got lucky on Schrodinger. Twice.

And yes, Chapter 5 is the least frustrating. It's actually the most fun too, for me. It's nice seeing everything the other tapes had used in the final battle. Big thanks to Enigma for all his effort on this!
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : @CLCman :
Well, that's what happens when you take the knowledge from creating 3 different engines/systems and playing around with them and then bringing all that knowledge together for a finale. I guess you could say I was learning the systems with each parasite, and then bringing them together at the end. Learning and mastering, ya know?

That's not to say Athena doesn't have her own innovation.

she gets a working health bar. which lemme tell you was a pain in the ass to make... BUT IT WORKS SO HOORAY.
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

This post is primarily to make everyone get up hopes that the rewards show case was posted, but it was not.

By the way, the rewards show case hasn't been posted. I know enigma said he lost a day to work on it, but the 2-3 plus one days since that DVD was posted ends in a few hourssssssssss
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
clcman

Post by clcman »

Reecer6 wrote:This post is primarily to make everyone get up hopes that the rewards show case was posted, but it was not.

By the way, the rewards show case hasn't been posted. I know enigma said he lost a day to work on it, but the 2-3 plus one days since that DVD was posted ends in a few hourssssssssss
Foolish Reecer, my hopes can never be gotten up, so it is impossible to disappoint me!

Moreover, enigma as until about 4 AM tomorrow morning before he "beats" N.O.T.'s wait time record.*

Dear Lord, what have we unleashed?

But seriously, N.O.T. had 47 awards, a fight with the embodiment of nefarious conspiracies and a Batman cameo, so you better bring the A game, 'nigma.

*Thirty-six days, not including the original deadline extension. Also, I'm calling it: enigma will release the results at 3 AM.
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Actually, due to certain reasons, I'm no longer working on the comp awards. So, whatever ends up out there, Gamer can take credit for. Or the blame. Haha.

No, but seriously, as far as I'm concerned I stopped working on the awards ceremony a while back and washed my hands of it. So... Yeah. Don't bother asking me when it's out or where it is. I don't know myself.
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

:0

this isn't the result sissel and friends asked for
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
PhoenixRises123

Post by PhoenixRises123 »

This REALLY is the Darkest Timeline... :shock:
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Many congratulations to Acid Rain, can't wait to play REM when it comes out.
Last edited by Enthalpy on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding a spoiler tag.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

Thanks for the unmarked spoilers right below the link only an hour after it came out! : /
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!