No Pressure

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

Re: No Pressure

Post by TheDoctor »

Legal double post reminding everyone they only have ten days left to submit their entry. No pressure.
Image Image Image
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

I've completed my entry and sent it out for beta-testing. You should expect a complete comedy entry from me. Yay.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

I currently hold three cases hostage. And I can see ^ I'll soon acquire another.

If you -- yes, you, entrant -- have not yet started on your entry, fret not. Right now's as good a time as any. Though you may need to rush it a little, after all, I hear some of the entries are at least two minutes long.
Well, no pressure. I'm sure you can easily craft something excellent.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Gizmological

Post by Gizmological »

2 days to go.
Keep those barometers steady, people.
Tiagofvarela

Post by Tiagofvarela »

I warn thee that you have precisely more or less 26 hours left. I have come to the unfortunate realisation, however, that at that point in time I'll likely be asleep, courtesy of the timezone change we've undergone here.
Still, I am a man of my word, so I'll attempt to be here in person to cut off your chances of getting a few extra hours in. No pressure.

I'll keep you posted, in case there's any risk of me being otherwise engaged.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Have we achieved a perfect vacuum yet?

Good luck to everyone.
RedeyesofDN

Post by RedeyesofDN »

MHm, resign. Sadly...

I ended up spending a lot of time prepping for a trip I didn't end up going on~ Heh heh!
TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor »

If a guy can save the world in 24 hours, writing a case in that same time should be no pressure, right?
Image Image Image
GuardianDreamer

I've submitted my entry. Yayifications.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Tiagofvarela

Post by Tiagofvarela »

5 hours minus six minutes until absolute vacuum. It looks like I'll remain alive until then. I might've messed up the time last time I posted. Consider this time absolute.

Remember I won last competition with an incomplete entry I've barely made any progress in since. You are more than welcome to submit your entries, even if you have not finished them, and receive feedback for them.

Speaking of which, to clarify how things will take place, my plan is to send the authors a SoC as I play through their cases, and then set up some spoiler free reviews which I'll release publicly on this thread at a later date. Unless you don't want me to. Please warn me head of time.
I'll release all these reviews in conjunction with the awards ceremony, which I plan on having done a week from now at the latest. I'll do my least.

Finally, feel free to poke me for any particular feedback you might be looking for via PM. I'd be happy to help.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
GuardianDreamer

Did we run out of time yet. Has the Earth exploded? ... This is mostly a post so that Tiagofvarela can post again since it's too soon for a legal double post. Though I'll also wish everyone who submitted something good luck and hope all the cases are fun.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Good luck to all participants!

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Tiagofvarela

Post by Tiagofvarela »

I woke up at exactly the deadline. That's saying something about divine providence.

I'd say "It's over", but I didn't really receive any new entries... So if something pops up in the next six hours, I may accidentally be too droopy eyed to look at the time stamps properly. Kind of like I am now, actually.
Who knows.
I'll hold my breath, see if that does something in vacuum. Otherwise, see you when I wake properly, and have the capacity of making sentences in, like, bold and stuff, so I can properly close this thing.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
RiversideVaporeon

Post by RiversideVaporeon »

Ah, I was hoping to make something as to maybe put my name out there, but a washed-out trip without my laptop severely restrained my time. Nonetheless, I wish the best of luck to the participants, and I look forward to seeing your cases! :D
No idea what I'm doing to be honest.
clcman

Post by clcman »

RiversideVaporeon wrote:Ah, I was hoping to make something as to maybe put my name out there, but a washed-out trip without my laptop severely restrained my time. Nonetheless, I wish the best of luck to the participants, and I look forward to seeing your cases! :D
Don't worry. There's always more comps.

Also, welcome to the community!

Also also, good luck to all participants! I'm not going to say that I hope you all do really well, because I don't want my expectations weighing down on you, but still.
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken