Setting the Stage

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

DJJ6800
Spoken languages: English

Re: Setting the Stage

Post by DJJ6800 »

So how many frames is everyone's case estimated to be?
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

DJJ6800 wrote:So how many frames is everyone's case estimated to be?
Ours is at around 1.5K now. Might be 1.8K before the investigation phase is over. (Don't think we'll get to the trial before the cut off)
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

I am at 650, currently situated at just before the first cross-examination, with four of them planned. Ideally it'll land at around 2000 frames and not more because I haven't been making any progress at all and there's only a month to go.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
trialdude

Post by trialdude »

Ours is at around 1.5K now. Might be 1.8K before the investigation phase is over. (Don't think we'll get to the trial before the cut off)
I am at 650, currently situated at just before the first cross-examination, with four of them planned. Ideally it'll land at around 2000 frames and not more because I haven't been making any progress at all and there's only a month to go.
Well, that's a relief. I'm sitting at 850 and was worried about my progress. Good to know I'm not alone. :D
I have the stupidest username in all of AAO. Nowhere else will you find one more stupid.
Ana_

Post by Ana_ »

I'm at like 1500 per chapter right now, so it'll probably be about 6k when it's done. Should have my entry done soon, just gotta get the motivation to finish the last 2 CES (and stop messing around w/ Hexepta stuff).

image of hype:
Spoiler : Enchanted T. Hype :
Image Image Image Image
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ooh nice evidence piece!

I don't think we'll be able to get to our trial segment, but I at least want to finish implementing the first investigation day. (just need to make art assets but time is not on my side :sawhit: )

Also, just want to say thanks to Gamer2002 for trying what we've got so far! If anyone else wants to playtest and give some feedback/point out issues, let me know!
ImageImageImageImage
Southern Corn
Spoken languages: English, Bad Jokes

Post by Southern Corn »

Man, you guys are good. My case is still at zero frames currently. You guys make me look like a scrub.
clcman

Post by clcman »

I have absolutely no idea how many frames this is going to end up as (I suppose it depends in part on the number of optional conversations put in), but my current roadmap of the big logic showdown has 21 separate pieces of evidence, some of it presented more than once, plus several profile presents. So I suspect it will be a lot.
Spoiler : Also, hype shot :
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Salamence

Post by Salamence »

My case is currently at about 650 frames, however, I'm going to rewrite it, as I don't really like what I have

Part 1 complete

bigwins

Post by bigwins »

Over here it's about fifteen minutes into March 22, and you know what that means: we're moving into the final third of the submission period. You all have one month to complete and submit your entries (no pressure)! I'll be playing the cases in the order I received them, and so far I haven't gotten any so act fast for the top spot

Good luck to all, and I'm excited to see your work.
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

bigwins wrote:Over here it's about fifteen minutes into March 22, and you know what that means: we're moving into the final third of the submission period. You all have one month to complete and submit your entries (no pressure)! I'll be playing the cases in the order I received them, and so far I haven't gotten any so act fast for the top spot

Good luck to all, and I'm excited to see your work.
Knowing you're 15 hours ahead of me is a good thing to note :april:
All my assessment for this wave finish April 15th, so I'll have a solid week to try and finish my parts of the case.
ImageImageImageImage
clcman

Post by clcman »

Just as a note, this comp thread is now longer than the last 8 comps. You have to go all the way back to Never Trust The Narrator in summer 2016 for a thread with more pages.

Keep up the good(?) work, everybody!
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Southern Corn
Spoken languages: English, Bad Jokes

Post by Southern Corn »

Yeah, I noticed a while back. Great job, guys! I'm proud of you. This is all clearly because of me though since I made bigwins the winner last comp and therefore he should give me like five dollars in gratitude, thanks for listening.
Ana_

Post by Ana_ »

My entry is now done (aside from editing and playtesting), ending at just about 6000 frames. I'll post a screenshot or something later if I remember to take any.
Image Image Image Image
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

Wow. My trial's only clocking in at around 1.75k frames. Then again, first trial.