trololololololololololo - In Memory of Eduard Khil

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: trololololololololololo - In Memory of Eduard Khil (RESU

Post by Enthalpy »

In the spirit of Eduard Khil.
enigma wrote:
Gumpei wrote:
FenrisulfrAKABuddy wrote:Mine just never ended...
EVER.
He's not kidding. XP

And Enigma, you definitely weren't the first to use that... :P As for where it placed, I don't really know. I didn't do a full rankings list, partly because it seems kinda silly to put serious and comedy entries in the same list.
Que pasa? Not to be a Spanish Grammar Nazi, but... That's totally what I'm doing! You need an inverted question mark before the Q, and the the e in "Que" needs an accent mark. Who did it first? Who didn't? The fake ending is done fairly often. Can we get that definition of generic? I'LL KILL THEM AND THEN I WILL BE FIRST!!~ Lolno. I know for a fact that BP and Blackrune did it, and I dare you to try and kill them.

Also, that winner was an amazing surprise! I totally wasn't expecting it!....said absolutely no one. Ever. You just said it, as shown by the fact that you don't have quotation marks.

So, congratulations BP and Blackrune. PM me with your theme for the next comp and you can get started. Only PM you? Are you saying that you can only win with no competition? Except for Rune. He has other projects to work on. MORE IMPORTANT PROJECTS, right....? I agree completely. The world needs more Judgment Seekers. All the other side-projects, especially collaborations, need to be kicked to the curb so we can have more fop! :twisted:

Next time, Turnabout Kageno and Friends~! A 1-hr long tribute to Enigma's creations in RP... Like Dubsy and Kageno.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Enthalpy wrote:In the spirit of Eduard Khil.
enigma wrote: And Enigma, you definitely weren't the first to use that... :P As for where it placed, I don't really know. I didn't do a full rankings list, partly because it seems kinda silly to put serious and comedy entries in the same list.
Que pasa? Not to be a Spanish Grammar Nazi, but... That's totally what I'm doing! You need an inverted question mark before the Q, and the the e in "Que" needs an accent mark. Who did it first? Who didn't? The fake ending is done fairly often. Can we get that definition of generic? I'LL KILL THEM AND THEN I WILL BE FIRST!!~ Lolno. I know for a fact that BP and Blackrune did it, and I dare you to try and kill them.I was talking about the The End with a timer on and no typing or anything to make it look like a real one. It was in Ridiculous.

Also, that winner was an amazing surprise! I totally wasn't expecting it!....said absolutely no one. Ever. You just said it, as shown by the fact that you don't have quotation marks.

So, congratulations BP and Blackrune. PM me with your theme for the next comp and you can get started. Only PM you? Are you saying that you can only win with no competition? Except for Rune. He has other projects to work on. MORE IMPORTANT PROJECTS, right....? I agree completely. The world needs more Judgment Seekers. All the other side-projects, especially collaborations, need to be kicked to the curb so we can have more fop! :twisted:

Next time, Turnabout Kageno and Friends~! A 1-hr long tribute to Enigma's creations in RP... Like Dubsy and Kageno.
[/quote]

And in the spirit of Screw You, I'm flipping you off from behind this computer screen right now.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

...so when can we get this thing closed
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Oh, and before this thread is locked:

You can't win a competition if you've been banned from entering it... unless you're bad player 8)
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

I can~! :awesome:
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Bad Player wrote:Oh, and before this thread is locked:

You can't win a competition if you've been banned from entering it... unless you're bad player 8)

I'm amazed at how many times that meme has managed to resurface itself into being funny.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

BBblader_Wampyr wrote:
Bad Player wrote:Oh, and before this thread is locked:

I'm amazed at how many times that meme has managed to resurface itself into being funny.
I'm just that awesome, obviously ;D
clcman
Spoken languages: English

Post by clcman »

enigma wrote:
enigma wrote: [/b] Who did it first? Who didn't? The fake ending is done fairly often. Can we get that definition of generic? I'LL KILL THEM AND THEN I WILL BE FIRST!!~ Lolno. I know for a fact that BP and Blackrune did it, and I dare you to try and kill them.I was talking about the The End with a timer on and no typing or anything to make it look like a real one. It was in Ridiculous.
It was in mine too. :redd:

And yes, BP. You are that awesome. In fact, you're almost as awesome as...

Batman.
Last edited by clcman on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

New comp's up... why has this still not been locked
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Kroki
Admin
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español, 日本語

Post by Kroki »

If no one reads, directly ask someone to do it... >_>
ImageImage Image Image Image
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Post by Meph »

No no no! I must be the one to close it and be the last person to post, I tell you! I must get the last laugh.

And thanks for the win, guyz. :awesome:

Closed.