Turnabout Convergence

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

clcman
Spoken languages: English

Re: Turnabout Convergence

Post by clcman »

You know, for some reason, I feel like the "happy, uplifting murders" theme jokingly suggested above would be hilarious.
(Also congrats Rune. I'm glad my super-secret entry didn't trip you up this time. You do deserve more wins than you've gotten.)
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Hearty congratulations, Burr. Further apologies that I couldn't complete beta-ing for what's gotta be a great case. (My report was so huge already... ;-;) Looking forward to the next competition.
Tap

Post by Tap »

So, Rune... When might the next competition be up? :)
ImageImage
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Blackrune wrote:And now I also have to think up a theme for the next competition. As I said, I didn't expect to end up in this spot so I hadn't given that any thought at all. I'll definitely host it though, so that I won't get tempted to join another competition.
locked rooms
BP vs DWaM power hour
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

NO

DWAM NEEDS TO FINISH OFF AT DAWN'S BREAK

AND THEN TAKE A BREAK

AND THEN FINISH CURTAIN

NO DISTRACTING HIM BP

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Tap

Post by Tap »

What about those waiting for Downfall? Well, Downfall's revamp, mind you. I don't think I could play Ellipsis to the Turnabout again in its current state... :XD:
ImageImage
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Besides, if DWaM doesn't enter the comp no-pne else will. DWaM's become the main antagonist or protagonist of these comps. Everything needs to revolve around him.

Besides, if he doesn't win another comp he'll have to make do with just 2 wins.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Now. Not happening DWaM's basically done ~1 full year of straight framing. He /really/ needs to take a break. Also, I really want to finish off Curtain. Which means he needs to finish off At Dawn's Break and take a break.

Also, I'm 99% certain that DWaM abandoned Downfall.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Gumpei

Post by Gumpei »

I almost think DWAM's going to take offense at your assumption that he can only do a year of scripting straight and keep on just to spite you.
Tap

Post by Tap »

How about you enter the next competition, kwando? We've never had a trial from you before. One where you've been sole scripter/plot thinker, that kind of thing. :wink:
If DWaM doesn't enter the next competition, we'll be very disappointed... enigma and I are both out for blood.. We're waiting eagerly for the competition prompt/theme...
ImageImage
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

DWaM taking a break is like... Like if the earth stopped turning for a while. It's unthinkable and DWaM knows it. DWaM taking a break is silly and... Also kind of depressing. I mean, it's inspirational how he can just keep pumping out great case after case with no stops so...
Tap

Post by Tap »

I like how we've already committed DWaM's name as an entrant for the next competition. :XD:
ImageImage
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

My Endless Nights don't count? Image

Well, for me, it's more that I work on things at a lethargic pace. Also, this summer, I have a part time volunteering gig that takes up quite a bit of my free time.

Also, DWaM told me he's going to take a break post-this comp. That's why I think he's going to take a break. xP

Either way, I want to work on Curtain again. T_T

Gumpei

Post by Gumpei »

...actually, now that everyone EXPECTS him to join again, he probably won't.

Damn. Would have been perfect if I had got that in before Kwando's post.
Tap

Post by Tap »

kwando1313 wrote:My Endless Nights don't count? Image

Well, for me, it's more that I work on things at a lethargic pace. Also, this summer, I have a part time volunteering gig that takes up quite a bit of my free time.

Also, DWaM told me he's going to take a break post-this comp. That's why I think he's going to take a break. xP

Either way, I want to work on Curtain again. T_T
What are these "Endless Nights"? :awesome:
(Still hasn't played one, remember. Not likely to do so anytime soon. I hear the majority are made by members who think Umineko > Higurashi... *shudders*)
ImageImage