How do you select the defense/prosecutor bench?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: How do you select the defense/prosecutor bench?

Post by Enthalpy »

Let me take a guess: you're using Chrome?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Calvinball
Spoken languages: English

Post by Calvinball »

Ninja'd by Enthalpy, but if you are using Chrome, it might be this bug.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Post by 123fendas »

aadre wrote:it wont work for me left or right-aligned it just gets the defense bench with a broken background
so i cant make a case :atmey:
Yes, me and my brother have the same problem. I think this is a reported bug, hope it will be fixed.
Blackquill306

Getting Started with AAO V6 (Complete!)

Post by Blackquill306 »

Can't find the defense stand. where is it. How do i make a profile appear when the character is met. :objection:
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Re: Getting Started with AAO V6 (Complete!)

Post by 123fendas »

Blackquill306 wrote:Can't find the defense stand. where is it. How do i make a profile appear when the character is met. :objection:
1. Click on the "Courtroom benches" one, and select "left-aligned" for defense bench, "centered" for witness stand, "right-aligned" for prosecutor's bench. :maya:

2. If you already made the profile, click on "set action" on the frame you want it to be revealed. Select the "Reveal elements from the Court Records", select the profile, and done! Make sure to also check the "Hide at start" checkbox at the profile page.

In the future, read other threads with your problem, and tutorials, and ask in the main "Help and Support" forum, and not this thread. :wellington: (Like I can speak, I suck at reading tutorials and stuff :tigre:)
alivehiboy12345

Where are the benches?

Post by alivehiboy12345 »

I can't seem to find the benches as a background, can someone help?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

See the other posts in this topic. Remember to look over previous help topics before asking a question! Just scanning over the first two pages of Help and Support topics for anything with the word "benches" would have shown you this topic. It keeps things less cluttered, and gets you your answer faster.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
senorablu

No Prosecutor or Attorney's bench?

Post by senorablu »

So I'm creating a court scene and I can't find the prosecutor's or the attorney's bench (I can only find the co-counsel side of the attorney's bench) But that's NOT what I'm looking for, please help
Gizmological

Re: No Prosecutor or Attorney's bench?

Post by Gizmological »

Select the courtroom benches background (AJ or PW depending on which era you want) and use the screen position dropdown on the left to choose left aligned (defense bench) or right aligned (prosecutor's bench)
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Enthalpy wrote:See the other posts in this topic. Remember to look over previous help topics before asking a question! Just scanning over the first two pages of Help and Support topics for anything with the word "benches" would have shown you this topic. It keeps things less cluttered, and gets you your answer faster.
Bismuth Seed

Can't find out how to show Defense / Prosecutor talk

Post by Bismuth Seed »

I honestly cannot find the location of where the defense or prosecutor's bench is, after searching. Can anyone point to me where the benches are? Apologies, I'm new to this. :pearlhappy:
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Re: Can't find out how to show Defense / Prosecutor talk

Post by Enthalpy »

Please search before asking a question. Just looking at topics on the first page of Help and Support would have found you this topic.
Bismuth Seed

Re: Can't find out how to show Defense / Prosecutor talk

Post by Bismuth Seed »

Oh I'm such an idiot, thank you so much ^^
ocastitaslilium

In can't find the Defense or Prosecution benches!

Post by ocastitaslilium »

You read the title!
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Please search for other topics asking the same question before starting a new topic.