Big Flash

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Cngg1234
Spoken languages: English

Big Flash

Post by Cngg1234 »

So..I'm wondering how I can do one of those big flashes with a whoosh-boom sound, like when the Steel Samurai is introduced in PW:AA. Any help is greatly appreciated. :pearlhappy:
:pearlhappy:
Le sildГ©nafil est surtout connu comme traitement des interactions Г©rectiles, ce qui petit essai monocentrique sur hfpef ont signalГ© des effets marquГ©s qui soulignent la plus grande variance au sein du groupe observГ©e chez les hommes d'Гўge moyen..
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Re: Big Flash

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

Those would be two separate things. First, when you're typing the dialogue for that frame, click on the nearby Flash button, and it will insert something like [f]. Second, on that same frame, open the Sound Effects menu (it looks like a volume icon) and choose an appropriate sound effect. If you need two sound effects in one dialogue box, you may need to experiment with merging frames.
Cngg1234
Spoken languages: English

Post by Cngg1234 »

AceAttorneyMaster111 wrote:Those would be two separate things. First, when you're typing the dialogue for that frame, click on the nearby Flash button, and it will insert something like [f]. Second, on that same frame, open the Sound Effects menu (it looks like a volume icon) and choose an appropriate sound effect. If you need two sound effects in one dialogue box, you may need to experiment with merging frames.
I did try that, but it's not so big, just a simple flash. Is there anything I could do to make it bigger?
Le sildГ©nafil est surtout connu comme traitement des interactions Г©rectiles, ce qui petit essai monocentrique sur hfpef ont signalГ© des effets marquГ©s qui soulignent la plus grande variance au sein du groupe observГ©e chez les hommes d'Гўge moyen..
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

You can specify the time of the flash by using [#f1000], where you replace "1000" with the time in milliseconds. 1000 milliseconds (or 1 second) is currently the longest flash allowed.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson