Make pop ups.

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Make pop ups.

Post by Super legenda »

Today i make a Pop up for a project in paint 3d, i save this and i go to pop ups section, here i need the URL... but the image what i make don't have.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Make pop ups.

Post by Enthalpy »

I understand that English is not your first language, but please type in correct grammar, to the best of your ability. I had a very difficult time understanding your post. "Have" in the sense of "possess," for instance, is a transitive verb, like tener. It should always have a direct object. Do you mean that your image doesn't have a URL? If that is what you mean, you need to upload your picture to a site like imgur. Then it will have a URL.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Re: Make pop ups.

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:I understand that English is not your first language, but please type in correct grammar, to the best of your ability. I had a very difficult time understanding your post. "Have" in the sense of "possess," for instance, is a transitive verb, like tener. It should always have a direct object. Do you mean that your image doesn't have a URL? If that is what you mean, you need to upload your picture to a site like imgur. Then it will have a URL.
Thanks you!