New scene.

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

New scene.

Post by Super legenda »

In the case i'm making, i finish the investigation in the crime scene, and i select "Reveal Scene" for have new things in Wright Anything Agency, but i go to the agency and nothing happens.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: New scene.

Post by Enthalpy »

Maybe you never actually went to the frame where you reveal the scene. Maybe you revealed the wrong scene. Maybe you went to the wrong Wright Anything Agency. Maybe you just didn't see the difference between the two scenes.

I encourage you to see if any of those four possibilities are what happened. If you're still stuck, add me as a playtester to the case, and tell me when you add me.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:Maybe you never actually went to the frame where you reveal the scene. Maybe you revealed the wrong scene. Maybe you went to the wrong Wright Anything Agency. Maybe you just didn't see the difference between the two scenes.

I encourage you to see if any of those four possibilities are what happened. If you're still stuck, add me as a playtester to the case, and tell me when you add me.
Ok, i go to try.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

As I suspected, the problem was that you went to the wrong Wright Anything Agency. You need to hide the old Wright Anything Agency and also create a move link from the crime scene to the new Wright Anything Agency scene.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:As I suspected, the problem was that you went to the wrong Wright Anything Agency. You need to hide the old Wright Anything Agency and also create a move link from the crime scene to the new Wright Anything Agency scene.
How i hide the old agency?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

The "Hide a Scene" command, which is the inverse of the "Reveal a Scene" command that you've already used.
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:The "Hide a Scene" command, which is the inverse of the "Reveal a Scene" command that you've already used.
I use the "Hide a Scene" in the start?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

You use the command when you are ready to use it, at about the same time as you reveal the other Wright Anything Agency.
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:You use the command when you are ready to use it, at about the same time as you reveal the other Wright Anything Agency.
Ok.
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

The new Wright Anything Agency not appears when i touch Move, and i hide the first and reveal the second.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Did you create a move link from the crime scene to the new Wright Anything Agency scene?
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:Did you create a move link from the crime scene to the new Wright Anything Agency scene?
Ups.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I don't know what that means.

I played your case, and I can go to the new WAA just fine.
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Enthalpy wrote:I don't know what that means.

I played your case, and I can go to the new WAA just fine.
You can go to the detention center after go to the new WAA?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I can after I talk to the person at the Agency, yes.