Can't find Defense and Prosecution bench background.

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

UsernameLength3and20
Spoken languages: English, Swedish, Russian.

Can't find Defense and Prosecution bench background.

Post by UsernameLength3and20 »

I'm so sorry for wasting your time on this useless post, i know i'm annoying and stupid... But i just can't find the defense and prosecutions benches, it's been several minutes. I'm trying to create my own trial, could you help me? ( Yes i clicked pre-defined places ) :gumshoe: Again... Sorry to waste your time...
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Re: Can't find Defense and Prosecution bench background.

Post by Tiagofvarela »

UsernameLength3and20 wrote:I'm so sorry for wasting your time on this useless post, i know i'm annoying and stupid... But i just can't find the defense and prosecutions benches, it's been several minutes. I'm trying to create my own trial, could you help me? ( Yes i clicked pre-defined places ) :gumshoe: Again... Sorry to waste your time...
If you open the 'Predefined places' section, they can be found in the "Courtroom Benches" Place. If you set the screen position to the left you'll get the defence, and if you set it to the right you'll get the prosecution. 'Centered' will give you the witness stand (which is what it shows by default).
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
UsernameLength3and20
Spoken languages: English, Swedish, Russian.

Post by UsernameLength3and20 »

Tiagofvarela wrote:
UsernameLength3and20 wrote:I'm so sorry for wasting your time on this useless post, i know i'm annoying and stupid... But i just can't find the defense and prosecutions benches, it's been several minutes. I'm trying to create my own trial, could you help me? ( Yes i clicked pre-defined places ) :gumshoe: Again... Sorry to waste your time...
If you open the 'Predefined places' section, they can be found in the "Courtroom Benches" Place. If you set the screen position to the left you'll get the defence, and if you set it to the right you'll get the prosecution. 'Centered' will give you the witness stand (which is what it shows by default).

Thank you so much! :redd:
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you read this tutorial.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson