Anyway to retrieve a trial deleted a while ago?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Burrito89
Spoken languages: English

Anyway to retrieve a trial deleted a while ago?

Post by Burrito89 »

So I deleted a trial accidentally a long time ago and have been riddled with regret ever since. It sounds silly, but at one point I considered it to be the greatest thing I had ever created. I don't know if anyone is listening. It's called Turnabout Ugly. Placeholder name. It might be overwritten by the current turnabout ugly which is blank. If anyone could help or put my mind to ease that would be great. At one point I saved the html file of the editor screen if there is a way I could extract the storyboard from there. It's late and I am just regretting it. Sorry for the rambling.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Anyway to retrieve a trial deleted a while ago?

Post by Enthalpy »

If you have the HTML file, maybe you can recover it. I'd need to see it myself to be sure. Post a link to it here or PM me a link.

Short of that, the odds of recovery are very low.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Burrito89

Post by Burrito89 »

Unfortunately, it is a html of the character screen, not the storyboard. There might be something that you can do, but I doubt it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19oXVp ... mM4_LcYKxf
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

The trial looks to be perfectly recoverable to me. The recovery process is a bit technical, so I'll do it myself. I may not be able to get to it until tomorrow. I assume you want this saved to the current "Turnabout Ugly" trial?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Burrito89

Post by Burrito89 »

Really? Oh my god please!
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Restoration complete. Let me know if it doesn't appear to be in proper order.
Burrito89

Post by Burrito89 »

Thank you so much, I considered it all as lost. The support on here is phenomenal.