Fade-ins and Fade-outs (Standard and HD editions)

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Torri 800
Spoken languages: English

Fade-ins and Fade-outs (Standard and HD editions)

Post by Torri 800 »

When I found myself working on my trial (better :gray: referred to as 'case'), I found something that bothered me. When I compared my experiences playing some fan-made cases to playing actual games, it's not that the fan cases are bad, per se, but it's that there's always black backgrounds flashing outta nowhere, instead of a clean fade-in or fade-out. Fade-in, then fade-out. Very clean when used in-between cross-examinations or special events. Sadly though, only some cases I've played on AAO actually used High Definition fade-ins/fade-outs, and whenever they did, they felt closer to the official titles, despite being a simple cosmetic effect. I'd like to know where to get DS-sized HD fade-in/fade-outs to use in specified Bolded moments - thank you!
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Re: Fade-ins and Fade-outs (Standard and HD editions)

Post by 123fendas »

Torri 800 wrote:my trial (better :gray: referred to as 'case')
I concur :atmey:
Torri 800 wrote:I'd like to know where to get DS-sized HD fade-in/fade-outs to use in specified Bolded moments - thank you!
http://ferdielance.com/fadein1000.svg

http://ferdielance.com/fadeout1000.svg
ThePaSch
Spoken languages: English, German (native)

Re: Fade-ins and Fade-outs (Standard and HD editions)

Post by ThePaSch »

This will be an official feature in time. It's already implemented and has been tested on a development version of AAO; it shouldn't take too much longer until it's available on the staging environment, and after that, on live, though I can't provide a date yet, as it depends on several things.