Text Delay

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

OneWingedNatu
Spoken languages: English

Text Delay

Post by OneWingedNatu »

Hello! This is my first time posting a topic so I apologize if I do something wrong!

Anyway, to get right to it: Ever since the new update, (To be specific, the August 10th 2019 update), the text in my cases (I haven't posted any of them since it's mostly just self-indulgent mumbo jumbo) have a slight delay when a character's sprite changes. Meaning, the text box itself waits a moment before popping up. This has thrown off all of my "Wait for" animations, and now nothing is well-timed anymore.

Example: https://youtu.be/z3_B3L-UslA (Video is Unlisted)

I've tried restarting chrome, using firefox, restarting my computer, and I even played with the fade in/out settings but nothing fixes it. Help or advice would be nice, but I also would just like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem? Thanks!
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Re: Text Delay

Post by 123fendas »

OneWingedNatu
Spoken languages: English

Post by OneWingedNatu »

Oh, thank you! Sorry, when I tried to search for this topic I didn't find anything, my apologies;;;;; :gumshoe:
ThePaSch
Spoken languages: English, German (native)

Post by ThePaSch »

The bug should be fixed now - an update just went live that should've fired it off into orbit!