How to insert characters into storyboard in trial editor?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

letterman
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

How to insert characters into storyboard in trial editor?

Post by letterman »

In the "storyboard" section of the trial editor, there does not seem to be an icon for adding specific characters I have created into the scenes I am making; it only comes up with "none" or "???" when I am supposed to be inserting characters into the different speaking roles. It is intensely frustrating, as it is my main obstacle to getting anywhere with my own trials that I am hoping to create. If someone could give me a helping hand I would be most grateful.

"There is no sin except stupidity" - Oscar Wilde
ThePaSch
Spoken languages: English, German (native)

Re: How to insert characters into storyboard in trial editor

Post by ThePaSch »

Welcome to AAO!

I'd suggest you read through this excellent beginner tutorial, which should familiarize you with the ins and outs of the trial editor. The answer to your question can be found there as well - characters need to be inserted through the Screen Editor, and the tutorial will teach you how to find and use it.

It's a very good read to have when you're starting out making cases, and well worth your time. Feel free to ask any questions if any remain after going through it!